Truth or Dare

{Top! Remus, Bottom! Virgil and Logan.}
{Tentacles, buzzed, drinking, alcohol}
{300 Words}

Remus, Virgil and Logan were all playing truth or dare, at 3 am in the morning. The reason for this is none of the other sides we're home, off to do bonding time between Janus and Roman, Patton there to make sure Roman didn't attack Janus.

Now Virgil had suggested a game of truth of dare, but you take a drink whenever you skipped a dare. Logan was currently buzzed, Virgil drunk off his mind, and Remus.. mostly sober. The only one he said no to was talking about a crush, and letting them touch his chest. Yeah, the game had gotten sexual pretty quickly, but it wasn't like any of them were complaining.

Virgil laughed as Logan was forced to take a drink, and smiled.

"Okay okay, if you won't do that one.. how about this? I dare you to suck one of Remus's tentacles!"

Logan froze, and glanced over to Remus, who was already staring at Logan with lust in his eyes. He looked back at Virgil, and got an idea.

"I'll only agree if you do it with me."

Virgil crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow.

"That's not how truth or dare works, teach."

Logan rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up, it's not like you don't want to."

Remus watched the boys talk back and forth, before speaking up.

"You know, you could have just asked to fuck me. Who's room?"

The boys Immediately shut up, and looked at eachother. Logan quickly spoke, his submission coming into play.

"We could use my room? It's probably the cleanest-"

And they were in that Room, Remus already having his shirt off, and pushing both boys to lay on the bed. Remus simply smirked, and crossed his arms.

"Strip."