ive sinned part four

"AAUYYUUUGGHHHHHHHHHH" comes out of the bathroom just after hammy says he's going to the bathroom. what the fuck is that rodent doing? you ask yourself.

he comes out of the bathroom seconds later with a white substance all over his orangey fur. he looks embarassed, and is blushing. "y-y/n i n-need help being c-cleaned up". you know what he wants but you don't know if you want to do it.

a moment later you're licking him clean realizing this is your first taste of hammys sweet cum. there's just one cum drenched area left. on his meat scepter.

you stare at hammy with puppy dog eyes trying to show you want to please him. he stares at you, leans down slowly and kisses you on cheek and whispers a quiet "please" in your ear.

your cheeks grow red and you start giving him head, his moans fill the silence. you take your mouth off for a moment to check if all the cums cleaned up. its all gone, you tell him "just as i finished it'll be messy again" and then continue.

within seconds hes screaming your name. "YYYYYYY/////NNNNNNNNNBNN" and he lets his juices flow from his sweet meat stick. you feel it all go into your mouth and you quickly swallow letting out a slight whimper. hammy looks exhausted. you sucked that squirrel dry.

but now it's your turn. hammy turns around and pins you on the bed. he takes your hands and ties them to the headboard. he then takes your feet and ties them to the other end of the bed.

you get hornier and hornier as he does this, he starts to play with your honkers, and you blush a little. he trails his fingers down your body to your amazing smelling pussy.

he quietly says "you're already wet" but trails off at the end. he pulls off a piece of his fur and tickles your wet amazing smelling p- wait does it smell alright? "h-hammy? does my p-pussy smell g-good?" he looks you in the eyes and nods and smiles.

he gets on the bed and begins to POUND into you with his massive meat scepter. you moan long and loud and he slaps his hand over your mouth to mute your moans.

"daddy says silence" he says.

you hear footsteps but his hand is over your mouth so you can't do anything, soon the door opens and elvira walks in...