"Wait!" he rushed after Louis, stopping shyly in front of him.

"Yeah?" Louis asked hesitantly.

Harry waited a moment before stepping forward and hugging Louis tightly, nuzzling his head against Louis' shoulder, "H-Harry hopes Louis' day g-gets better."

I watched as Louis' jaw fell open, and his face took on a pained expression. He allowed an arm to lift up and weakly return Harry's hug, "Y-yeah. Me too... Have a good day, Kit- ...Harry."

I frowned as Louis stopped the nickname from slipping and just used the boy's actual name.

Harry watched worriedly as Louis slunk out of the front door, quickly shutting it behind him. The curly kid sighed, going back to sit on the couch.

"Alright," Niall said. "Back to shapes, now."

"N-no..." Harry shook his head. "Harry just w-wants to sleep till Louis gets back."

I fought a wince, "Niall, love, can we talk for a moment?"

Niall must have noticed the tension in my voice, because he was on his feet in an instant and rushing towards me in concern, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said quickly, shooting a look in Harry's direction. The cat eared boy wasn't paying attention, however. He was curling up on the couch, his head resting on the coat and beanie he'd taken off. I led Niall into the kitchen, and he stared up at me with wide eyes, his tail between his legs.

"Alright, now don't lie," he demanded. "What's wrong?"

"Louis can't keep Harry with him anymore..." I whispered.

"What?" Niall said in an appalled tone.

"I'm afraid that Harry's going to be really upset," I winced.

"He is going to be!" Niall yelped. "I know I would be! The first few days I knew you I'd never felt more grateful to anyone else in my life! You made everything seem less scary, you gave me some place to sleep that was a lot more comfortable than the cage I had to sleep in-"

"You never told me you had to sleep in a cage!" I gasped in shock.

"...Surprise," he said weakly.

I tugged the boy into my arms, "Well you're never going back there. You're with me now, whether you like it or not!"

"I definitely like it," Niall chuckled, nuzzling against me.

"Anyway," I sighed, relaxing a tad. Niall gave the best hugs ever. "Back to the topic of Harry. He doesn't exactly know that he's living here now. I've been given the duty of telling him."

"Maybe he'll handle the news well?" Niall suggested, and I gave him a look of disbelief. He huffed, "You're right, who am I kidding? He's going to freak."

"Well... I might as well go tell him now," I sighed.

"I'll back you up," Niall said in reassurance.

"Thanks, love," I kissed the top of his head before walking back out of the kitchen.

Harry was on the couch, a look of frustration on his face as he attempted to get comfortable. He huffed as I entered the room with Niall trailing behind me, "H-Harry cannot sleep."

"You're probably not tired," I gave him a sad smile. "Harry... I need to tell you something."

"Okay," Harry said, sitting up and watching me expectantly.

"Uh... well... you've been staying at Louis' flat..." I began.

"It is Harry's f-flat too, Louis says," Harry informed me cheerfully.