𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.2 ༄ ᵉᵖ.4.2

Start from the beginning

"Hmmmm" he strated thinking "alright what's in for me"

"If i win fair and square you take me out of this place. You decide what you want when you win" he started thinking

"Everything all depends on my mood ya know, but since I'm in a good mood i'll spare you but in the end you marry me" you jaw dropped

"Why?" He smirked

"You seem strong, I still don't have my bride yet and I still needs to create my offsprings" you looked disgusted

"Hey! Why do you look so disgusted?! Aren't i handsome?✨😼"

"You are" he gained hope "but I don't like you" then he comically fell again. He just sighed

"Alright, the deal is completed let's fight now" he got serious positioned himself, you followed his lead.

Everything was happening quickly. The only thing a person could see if they were to watch the fight was, the color particle of your katana and the dark energy his sword has.

He attacked and you blocked, he blocked and you attacked. It was repetitive. Eventually he gained a chance and his sword injured your left arm.

The dark energy went inside your arm and it turned dark.

"What is this?" He smirked, triumphant of his first attack point.

"That's my dark energy, if i injured someone it would spread and eat every life force you have until your dead, it's basically like a deadly poison" you clicked your tongue, you can't feel any and knew you were immortal but you were getting more weaker and need to keep some energy. You guess you could only regenerate once your alseep, unconscious, or dead to regenerate and live again.

"If you surrender i would take my dark energy away" you began thinking.

-If you were to die you would still live but would also still fight Ranna.
-If you were to surrender he would take you somewhere and marry you but you don't know where's the escape and you also can't use your jujutsu since it was specifically instructed by satoru-sensei.
-If you were to try and beat him there's still a chance and he would send you outside, you just need to wait until you would live again.

You chose the last option.

You stood up and held your katana again. "I won't surrender" his smirk fell, but it got back again. "Feisty." And the fight started again.

You attacked and he blocked, he attacked and you blocked. It was repeated a lot of time again.

However...you decided to use your "body", since he was a man there's still a chance that he will lose with this technique and you wouldn't care about your body anyway so you did it.

You aimed for a punch and he was about to block it, however you reached for his wrists and pull is towards....your chest.

His face erupted in a blush and was distracted, you took the chance and cut his neck in half.

His head fell on the ground.
You started feeling weak, his dark energy penetrated 3/4 of your body.

You felt Fatigue, weak and your body felt very heavy. You were dizzy and on the verge of being unconscious

"I-i won...send me back" his eyes trained towards you, he smiled.

"Someone.. has finally beaten me, you win, i'll send you back with my remaining energy" his dark energy from your body left, sadly it already damaged your body. You fell unconscious so you didn't see the warm smile he sent you.

"Goodbye" and your unconscious body sank.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

"Please expand the evacuation area to ten kilometers." Instructed fushiguro.

"What about you?" Asked ijichi

"I'm waiting here for itadori and y/n to return."

"I see. After i take kugisaki-san to the hospital, I'll return as quickly as possible"

"No, there wouldn't be much point in you staying here. If you want to do something, please ask them to send over a sorcerer grade 1 or higher. Not that I imagine any are around."

"I'll do what i can. Later." And ijichi drove away.

Fuchiguro stood at the entrance. 'If the worst case happens...then it's my responsibility to end him. I believe in y/n, she can come out alive"

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Meanwhile while y/n was fighting

"Hey, did you know?" Sukuna spoke to the weaker special-grade

"we're both classified as special-grade. Apparently. Both you and me, man" the weaker special-grade spirit has his limbs cut of and is stuck to the wall.

The special-grade spirit struggle and he grew his limbs back.

"Good job, special-grade. Keep trying." Sukuna mocked the spirit.

The special-grade spirit jumped down to face sukuna.

"You look happy. Want me to praise you? But healing with cursed energy isn't that hard for cursed sprits, unlike for humans. Neither you nor this brat Really understand. What curses truly are. This is a good opportunity so I'll show you... what real jujutsu is."

"Domain expansion, malevolent shrine!" the whole place got covered by a dark red energy and a shrine appeared behind sukuna.

The special-grade spirit felt terror, before he knew it, he was sliced in pieces.

"I was planning to cut you in three slices, but you hurted my bride, did you know that i'm kinda possessive over her? Probably not. Oh, yeah and then there's this. I'll be taking this." He took his pointer and middle finger to take his cursed finger out of the hole.

He started to walk away and the body of the soecial-grade spirit was burned.

"It's over. This sucks. If you're gonna switch, just do it akready!" Nothing happened "what's the matter, brat?" A cruel smile erupted

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Sukuna be giving affections next chapter 🤭