"W-What...?"

~Here you go!im gonna try and make this a longer and a bit angst!Hope you like it!Also not my art all credit to horokoshi!~

I couldn't believe what I saw.All four boys were straped to devices to keep them alive.I couldn't help but think this was my fault. "Ma'am...are you Ms.Mina?"said a doctor. "Y-yes I am.."I said,my voice breaking at the pain I was feeling. "One of the boys had this in their pocket with your name on it with all of their names combined" He pulled a small black ring box out of his pocket with 'Mina BakuKiriSeroKami' my heart broke as I opened the box.It had a small but very pretty wedding ring in it. "T-they had t-this with them..?" I asked barley able to speak "Yes ma'am,it seems as though they were planning to propose Ms.Mina,for a while to.....the date on the box states back to January." He said. Suddenly Kami woke up and they all woke up after.I was in tears.I couldn't believe my eyes.I ditched them so many times just for guys would leave me for someone else??I felt heartbroken. "M-Mina,whatcha h-holding there?" Kami asked nervously. I broke.My knees collapsed,though the only one who hadent woken up yet was Kiri.All we could hear was his slowing heart rate. Then the next thing we heard crushed us.He flatlined. All I could hear was my shock then screams as someone pushed me out of the room and went to help him. They let the boys out to get changed since they were okay,but I looked like a mess.They came to sit by me.Bakugo was the first to speak up "He'll be okay Mina.Hes strong and manly"Bakugo said his voice cracking,but we all knew better.The doctor walked out and had a sad look on his face,but it had a cheerful tint.

"He'll be fine...but he'll be in a coma for about a year..." The doctor had said

All i could say was "W-what..?"