Time To Escape

A/N: Im sorry I haven't been updating a lot, I will work on it I swear. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS.

It is the same setting as the last chapter. Minho and I were talking when all of a sudden Thomas and Aris bursted through the vent. That lowkey scared me. I knew they would be back but still...it scared me.

Newt looked relieved for a second when he saw Thomas was okay and everything which made my Newtmas-shipping heart happy.

Both Aris and Thomas looked shocked, scared, and like they'd seen a ghost so right away I went over to Aris. He and I whispered back and fourth about what he'd witnessed while Thomas was pacing and moving things and getting things ready. Newt and Minho kept their eyes on us. You could tell that they were gonna ask what we were whispering about.

Thomas then explained to everyone what was going on. He said the fast version of it all. Aris and I headed for the vent right after he was done. Newt had followed behind me as I entered the vents. Thomas was next and so on. A/N: I hate the vents with a passion :D

Aris went off with Winston to go make sure that we would be able to get through after getting Teresa, leaving me with everyone else so that we could escape. I scripted that I knew my way around the whole place, that's why.

We had to run and run until we saw that one scientist from the movies. Getting shot at seems fun and all until you are actually in danger and anyone around you could die from it... Anyways, she looked hella scared to see us all and so when Thomas made her show us where Thomas was I swear she would have rather been stuck in mud for 10 hours. 😃

She finally took us to Teresa, where I had to help Minho and Newt trap the door using tables and such. When the WCKD people were breaking in, I got to see Newt and Thomas smash through the window which may I just say was so hot- Like-

Chile, anyways. I hopped over last, just as the people broke in. When I landed we were off.

I hate Teresa but I have to act like I don't know her which is a pain because I wanna choke her to death by just looking at her...you didn't just read that. I'm fine :)))

When Minho was swiping the card he kept saying how it wasn't gonna work and was being annoying so I finally snapped and yelled at him to just trust me and continue on. I also told him to shut the fuck up or else...which made him stop talking :). Once it worked, he looked back at me before quickly going past the doors.

My heart was pounding against my chest as the doors were closing with Thomas on the other side. We were all yelling at him to hurry up. When he slid the gun at them at looked at Newt and said, "Great, we don't have that anymore." Then went back to yelling at him.

Now, when I tell you Thomas sliding under those doors was hotter than in the movies...IT WAS SO HOT. But, I have to stay loyal to my man Mama Noot so I won't say anything else. When y'all shift you will see ;).

Aris made sure I was okay right when I got to the other side of the doors which made me happy cuz he is so nice. He makes it his priority to make sure I am okay, and I do the same for him. It's comforting knowing that he actually cares somewhat about me.

Anyways, Thomas and I flipped off Ratman because I felt like it. Then, he and I were back to running to catch up with the others. The door to the outside world was so slow- and for what??? When the door was finally open enough for us all to get through, I looked over at Aris and said, "You ready?"

He said, "Ready as I'll ever be," and we were off again. :)))

Next chapter will be about the scorch and the cranks from the mall scene. Please let me know what other stories you want me to write about. Thank you all for reading, it makes me happy :)