10.

Theo knocked on his brothers door. Raising an eyebrow when he heard muffled cursing, a few thumps and what sounded like harsh whispering before Ty opened the door looking very...disheveled. 

His already usually unruly hair was messy and his lips were shiny with what looked like gloss, his clothes looked like they had been put on haphazardly. 

"Hi Theo!" Ty chirped and Theo raised his eyebrow higher, looking behind Ty to see Chester who also looked rather messy, lounging on a chair. 

"...Bad time?" Theo asked and Ty shook his head, 

"No...no, not at all, what can we help you with?" 

"...I...want to become a demon" Theo said and Ty looked shocked, looking back at Chester, 

"I didn't tell him!" 

"Tell me what?" Theo asked and Ty looked around before dragging Theo into the room. 

"I want to be a demon as well" Ty said to Theo and Theo's eyes widened, 

"What wh-" He stopped and looked over at Chester who grinned a little sheepishly before he looked back at his brother, "You love Chester" 

"What?! No! I...Okay yea" Ty said and Theo nodded curtly, 

"Right well...I hope you know what you're doing" 

"I hope you know what you're doing" Chester said, "Being a demon isn't peaches and rainbows you know that yea?" 

"Well I figured from the whole demon part" Theo said, a little snippily and Chester chuckled, 

"Well...both of you will need to speak with Dusk" 

"Why?" Theo asked and Ty sighed, 

"Because he's the king, he authorizes this type of stuff so..." 

Theo frowned a bit, "I can do that if that's all..." 

"He won't be happy" Chester warned and Theo nodded, 

"A risk I am willing to take" 

"Alright, let's go find my brother" Chester said and stood up, heading off and Theo looked to Ty, 

"Next time? Do lock your door" 

Ty blushed a furious red, grabbing Theo's sleeve and dragging him off to follow Chester.