Out of 33 songs he wrote, 1 would be making the album. One. The other 32 had to be scraped or re-written, at the orders of JYP management. And To The Moon and Back  would be scraped entirely. "Too personal" they said, while he begged for it to be on the album.

They hadn't even been nice when declining them, just saying vague answers when he asked why, or grumbling about issues they found with songs. They would get stern at him anytime he tried to argue with them or defend a song that he thought was good. They'd say something like, "Do you want to have the comeback soon", "You wouldn't want your fans to get a song like this" or "Don't forget, it's a privilege to be in this group". They were gaslighting him into submission, listening to them for fear of letting down friends or fans or being kicked out the group.

The worst thing about it all was that their comeback was in 3 months, he had to write 12 new good songs in 2 months. Every emotion was swirling around in his head, and he was sad and angry at himself because if he had just tried HARDER he wouldn't be having to do this again. Now he was delaying the recording of the songs and he was gonna be putting stress on the other 4 members, and it was all because he couldn't fucking write a good song.

He trudged into his apartment to be met with a bouncy Jae standing at the door, "Hey Baby, how'd it go?" he asked. "Terrible. Here's the one song we have for the album" Brian sighs, handing him the one sheet of paper he had left.

"One? Where are the rest of them?" Jae asked, trailing Brian into the kitchen. "In the fucking trash." he grumbled. "The trash, all of them got scraped?" the taller asked confused. 

"Yes babe. None of them were good enough. Do we have any more of the 79% alcohol?"(aka WAY too much alcohol) he asks. Jae sighs. He knew how it felt to get a few songs rejected so getting so many scraped was probably awful. But Brian had been there for him while he cried about it and so he would be there for Brian. And step one of being there was making sure that his boyfriend didn't down a whole bottle of 79% alcohol, drown his sorrows and end up blackout drunk.

"Baby I know you're really sad, and I know what'll make you feel better." he says. "Why don't you go sit on the couch, I'll pour some red wine, and give you a massage.". Brian always talked more when he was drunk, or tipsy, so wine might get him to open up. While Younghyun really wanted to get wasted, a massage was really appealing too, so he went to go sit on the couch while Jae poured him some.

__________________________________________

The lights were dimmed, they were sitting on the couch, Jae had his wine on a coaster. He had wrapped his long legs (slenderman ass) around his boyfriend and was slowly rubbing circles on his back.

"Younghyun, your posture is so bad. You've been slouched for so long i'm sure your back probably hurts" he whispered softly. He slowly started to knead into his back, "Oh baby there are so many knots, how're you not in pain everyday?" his voice was low, he could hear the quiet sighs and moans of contentment Brian was making with each kink he rubbed out.

"Ah~...Jae" he heard his boyfriend moan softly, he could tell Younghyun really needed this. 

 "Do you want to talk about your feelings, you don't have to if you don't want to. It might make you feel better" he says. And in a moment of vulnerability, Brian starts to talk. "I I guess I feel like I'm failure because my songs weren't good enough, I'm putting everyone at an inconvenience and behind schedule. I don't know how I'm gonna write everything and it's stressing me out because I feel like everyone will be mad at me."

"No one will be mad at you for this. I proofread everything you wrote and loved it, if JYP can't realize that then it's his fault. You're an amazing songwriter and you have me here if you need help, I bet that Dowoon and Wonpil will help out as well. You aren't alone, you have all of us to help you out. Don't stress about it, your health has to come first, because right now you're barely even eating " Jae murmurs, slowly trailing his hands down his boyfriends back. 

"Do you feel better babe?" he asks, unraveling his legs from Brians waist and turning him so they were facing each other.

"Yes, I do, thank you so much" he smiles, before pulling his boyfriend into a soft kiss.

"Good, because I have a different stress reliever for you. Just come with me to the bedroom" Jae smirks, standing up and walking out of the room, swaying his hips slightly.

1.3k words. I wrote this all in one day, around 2 hours and I'm super proud of this! I love Day6 because they're literally on crack all the time and they're super down to earth. They're on break right now and Jae is literally streaming on Twitch with his spare time(eajparkofficial). Also they literally are one of the only K-pop (technically k-rock) groups who can't dance for shit. If you can't tell I'm literally obsessed. (I don't even like Korean music but I love theirs)

Here's a video of them being on crack if you're curious enough