Chapter 4

"If you don't mind me asking, can I ask what your quirk is?"

"My,my quirk?"

"Yes"

"Well it's called "The Moon" and basically I can decrease the gravity in myself and anything or anyone I touch. This means I can make things lighter and make myself or someone else jump higher and further. I can also take away all the oxygen of anyone standing within 10 meters of me, I can only do it for a maximum of 30 seconds though. I can do this just by looking at them." You explained.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever heard of a quirk as amazing as that before it's really unique and powerful" Todoroki stared at you in awe.

"Haha thanks" you shyly said, rubbing your hand on the back of your neck, "if you don't mind me asking, what's your quirk Todoroki?"

"My quirk is hot and cold, I can produce ice out of my right, and fire out of my left, however I don't like using my left." He replied.

"Wow that's amazing, I'm guessing that's why your hair is split into two different colours, it's truly amazing, and beautiful" you whispered the last bit, but unknown to you, he heard. His cheeks blushed pink and he bowed his head to make his hair hid it.

"Th-Thankyou" he said.

You and Todoroki carried on walking to school continuing to chat the entire way. You both seemed to have an immediate connection and you both couldn't stop talking.

It was 8:55am and you both stepped through the classroom doors together finishing off your conversation. The entire class looked your way.

"Ooooo when did (Y/N) and Todoroki get so friendly" you heard a voice from the room say. You both looked at each other and smiled as you made your way to your seats.

"Alright class, I hope you're ready for a brain heavy day today, because the entire day is theory" Mr Aizawa said while walking into the classroom.

"Urghhhh" the whole classroom said.

"Becoming a hero isn't all about just physical skills, it's a lot about brain power as well, I do expect you all to be training hard in you own time though everyday" Aizawa said "so let's get started".

*bell noise*

The bell for lunch sounded and you had never felt so ready for lunch in your life.

"Hey (Y/N), wanna come sit with us at lunch? We've saved a seat for you!" Uraraka shouted from across the canteen, I looked over to see Momo and Midoriya with her, waving.

"That would be grea..."

"Actually, (Y/N)'s sitting with me, sorry guys" Todoroki grabbed your hand and lead you over to the soba bar.

"Oh my, I feel like " Y/N"" you thought to yourself as you blushed.

"Sorry about that, I just really wanted to sit with you" Todoroki quietly said gently letting go of your hand for the second time today.

"Oh, don't worry about it, I'd love to eat with you too" you smiled at him, closing your eyes.

~ Todoroki's POV ~

I just couldn't bare to see (Y/N) sit with Midoriya, I had already noticed how well they were getting along and something inside me told me to keep her close me.
I look over to see (Y/N) eating her bento "she's so cute"

Shoot

"Did you say something Todoroki?"

"Oh no no no I was just admiring your bento, it looks really delicious, did you make it yourself?"

God that was a close one, thank god she didn't hear me

"Yes I did! I love making my own lunches actually, would you like to try some?"

"I mean if you don't mind, it really does look tasty"

"Sure! Here!"

(Y/N) grabbed a piece of sushi she had made with her chopsticks and bring them towards my mouth, I opened wide and ate it. The entire lunch hall went silent. Everyone witnessed what had just happened. Suddenly the hugest blush appeared on my face.

"Mmmm it's amazing (Y/N)" I said while turning my face away from her to hide my embarrassed state

"O-Oh, I'm glad you liked it" she did the same, she must've noticed everyone staring too

About 1 second later, everyone had turned back and continued with their own lunches and conversations, everyone except Bakugou. I saw him trudge out of the room, a small scowl on his face.

~ Your POV ~

Oh god that was embarrassing, I hope people didn't get the wrong idea, I'm only a couple days into UA and I've already attracted more attention than I would've liked.

Me and Todoroki finished our lunches and got up to go back to the classroom.