Stream

A/N I just wanna say its 4am I am super tired and exhuasted so enjoy this shit what ever this is.

„Hello and Welcome to a new Stream guys!" I'm sorry for not being online a whole ass week. As ya'll know, school is very important. Anyways enough of me. How are you guys.?" I said as I started my Stream.

I think I forgot to mention that I'm a streamer maybe you will think thats stupid but let me tell you, it is pretty cool. My stream name is Puffys_Corpse. Not very creative but my DC name is Puffy so I thought I would do something similar and so I got Puffs_Corpse. Okay back to the Stream.

„So guys how about we are playing among us!" I asked cheerfully. I love streaming, and I am so happy to have such a great Fanbase of course haters are everywhere but I really do love my Community. I have been streaming for around 3 years now. I have never had collabs with anyone, I was known as the lonely faceless youtuber. Its not like I don't want to stream or play with other Players but I feel like I would be super annoying so I never played with others. I have 2.3Million subscribers and I really love doing what I'm doing but its lonely. „So guys lets start the game shall we?" I asked. Today was Saturday so no School and no Brother because he was with friends. My chat was spamming yes. „Okay then lets gooo."

I've played a couple rounds until a dono came in. „You are better then Corpse Husband ngl." the donation voice said. „Who?" I asked my chat. Everyone was spamming :Corpse, yes they would make a great duo, please make a vid together. „Hey guys calm down who the fridge is Corpse Husband?" I asked. „Corpse_Husband look him up." the chat said. I typed in Corpse Husband and here we have him. „Corpse Husband known for his deep voice and his awesome Among us game play. He plays with Pewdiepie, sykkuno, Pokimane and other Streamers." I read outloud. „Okay imma be Honest, I have no idea who he is. Wait does he have Insta?" I asked as I went on Instagram. „Broo people are simping over his Hands?!" I asked shocked. „WAIT HES THE DUDE WHO SANG AGORAPHOBIC?! I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH." I yelled. How did I not notice that he was a youtuber. My Chat was going nuts until a dono came in. „Hey I wanted to ask if you could check your Twitter DM's?" The donation voice said. „Valkyrea, who is that?" I mumbeld. My Chat (now literally went insane) spammed that she was streaming with Corpse.

Just as I opened my Twitter DM's I saw her Massage: Hi, I just clicked on your Stream and I thought you are very funny and seem like a chill girl to talk to and I also noticed that you have noone to play with so I wanted to ask if you would like to Stream with a couple of Friends and me tomorrow?" Thats the Massage. „Lwkwokdiejei WHAT IS GOING ON!" I yelled. My chat now just typed: she went in enchantment table mode. I laughed at that inside joke. Before I even thought about I typed back: Hi I'm really happy for your request and I would love to Stream with you guys could tell me when you would Stream because I still have School tomorrow. I typed back.

TIME SKIP AFTER 2 HOURS OF STREAMING-

„Okay guys so Thats it for today, thanks for all the Donos and the subbbs. Thank you all for joining in and watched me killing everyoneeee. Now stay healthy eat drink sleep is important byeee." I said as I stopped streaming. Im always exhausted after a Stream so I went to bead straight after, and for my surprise I could fall asleep.