"What?" Kara and Barry asked. "I mean I think it could work. We just need the right statistic to get to it," Cisco said to himself thinking about it. "Cisco!" Everyone said, CIsco raised his hands. "Sorry,"

"Okay, so everyone right there has the great tech, which I love I-I mean the tech it's just,"

"Cisco!" they said

"Sorry, sorry, okay, like I was saying I found the last piece in Atlantis, and this muscular guy named Arthur which is the king of that place told me that maybe the Speed Force needs someone," He finally said

"What do you mean someone?" Kara asks, but Barry starts to understand what this guy was saying. "Yeah, someone like a king, or boss. I mean the Speed Force was the one who controlled everything, but now she's dead, which means she needs," Barry started saying

"An heir to the throne," Kara said understanding

"Exactly, but we need to know who is the new heir or who will be the new heir since we don't know because the Speed Force was just one," Cisco said. Barry started to think of all the possibilities about how that could go. "I'll be the heir," he said. Everyone looked at him.

"Barry, first we need to know how to combine everything, and second we don't know if by making you stay inside the Speed Force, forever," Kara preoccupied, everyone nodded agreeing what the Kryptonian was saying.

"Look let's just talk to everyone we know that can help us, and we'll talk about that, fine?" He asks, but still, she was thinking that might have something wrong.

"The plan is we'll talk with everyone and see what they think, while Nash creates the self-sustaining source," Cisco said. Nash frowned knowing he will not finish on time by himself. "Guys, I know I'm pretty intelligent, but even for me it is going to take a long time," he said.

"Don't worry. I know someone who can help us," Kara said looking at Barry, and he nodded.

"Finally, Kara, Cecile, Allegra, Joe, and Ralph are going to find a way to prove that Sue is innocent. Everyone understands the plan?" Barry asked. All the people nodded

"Well then, let's get this started," Kara said. Everyone walked away, Cisco and Barry were going to go and work on the Artificial Speed Force when Kara stopped him.

"Barry," she said, he looked at her.

"Take care, please," she said hugging him.

"I will," he gave her a small and quick kiss before finishing the hug.

"And please, think about the Speed Force and how I might never see you again," she finished

"I always think about you, so don't worry about that," he joked, but Kara glared at him.

"Fine, I'll think about it, but if it is our only option-"

"You'll do it, yeah I know... I mean, I would do the same thing. But if that means we save our friends... Then I'll let you do that because it's going to be worth it," she said looking down. Barry then fixed her glasses and put some of her hair to the back, before passionately kissing her.

'That's why I love you so much,' He thought, still kissing her. Then someone caught on the back. "Sorry for bothering the love birds, but we need to hurry, if we want to end this fast and then continue with the other bad guy," Cisco said leaning on the wall, with one tablet in his hand. The heroes blushed like Kara's cape. "Sorry," They said before leaving the cortex so they could go to their respective places.

Walking to the Speed Lab Cisco looks at Barry, making the hero blush even more. "Dude, she makes you go mad," he said teasing him.

"Yeah, I know," He continued

Central City, Central Citizen Office

Cecile, Joe, Ralph, Allegra, and Sue on a (disguise) were researching and trying to find some solutions to the problem with Sue.

"Where's Kara" Cecile asked when everyone felt a gust of wind. Looking at the entrance it was Kara fixing her glasses and arranging her hair.

"Sorry I'm late, I have to talk with Lena and Brainy so they could help Nash in bringing back our friends from that place," She said, closing the door.

"Okay, so now that everyone is here, I want you all to meet my... friend," Ralph said, motioning Sue to take her to disguise off, but she was still insecure to do it. And Kara notices that.

"Hi, Sue, don't worry everyone in here wants to help you, we want to show the world that you're innocent," she said while everyone nodded. Sighing, she started to take her disguise.

"Hi, as everyone knows I'm Sue," she said looking at everyone.

"If we want to show your innocence, let's get this started," Cecile said from the back. And with that everyone started to work on the new case.

Central City, STAR Labs, Speed Lab

"Since our last attempt on making the Artificial Speed Force was almost successful we just need to make new calculations since we're now using a human being," Barry said crossing his arms while watching the whiteboard. Cisco started to get worried about his friend, because he really wants to be the heir of the Speed Force, and he knows that's true. But... what happens later on? He will lose his best friend, his brother.

"Ar-are you sure?" he asks, his friend looks now at him.

"Cisco... I'm sure, I mean if we want to save Singh, Iris, and Kamilla we need to do this," he said walking to him. "Okay, if that means we save the world... But we need to make everything perfect so nothing wrong happens to you," Cisco said looking at his friend.

"Remember when we made a machine so I could get my powers back when Zoom was a problem?" he asks thinking about those days. Cisco remembering the moments nodded.

"Yeah, what about that?"

"This is going to sound a bit weird, but... What if we recreate some parts of that machine and add them to this machine," Barry asked, pointing at the ginormous machine in front of them.

"Well, that machine was made to recreate the explosion that hit you the first time, but we pull the right cables... That will help, that's a great idea," he said, looking at the floor concentrating on what they need to do.

"Let's get started then," Barry said, putting an earpiece where Gideon is.

"That will not make you go back to Grodd's mind is it?" Cisco asked

"Chester and I fixed it, no more connection with big bad Gorillas. Gideon, let's get started," Barry said