Broken Window

I'm sorry if anything is incorrect here. I don't live in the UK.

Y/n's POV

I got up and got ready for the first day of my new school. Britain's usually pretty cold, not as cold as Canada, but still it gets cold. I put on a comfy sweater and a pair of light blue skinny jeans and went downstairs to eat.

After breakfast I left and started the treacherous journey to school. I wasn't on the bus since I lived only a few blocks away from the school.

I walked across the road and was almost to the school, only about another 10 or 15 minutes.

I felt something cold smack me on the back of the head. I turned around and saw a blonde walking with a brunette. I laughed and picked up a handful of snow, throwing it back. I wasn't aiming at the brunette, he looked too innocent. I aimed at the blonde and the look of terror when I began to wind up was priceless.

I threw the snowball full force and smacked him right in the face. The brunette laughed, but then was thrown into a snow pile nearby. The blonde wiped his face and glared at me.

"Fuck."

I whispered, running away, half speed. I looked behind me and saw him close behind. 'Fuck it.' I started running full speed and turned to see the distance growing. He shook his fist indicating that this wasn't over. I slowed down and went back to walking.

I looked at my schedule and all of my classes were 10-2 (lower classes. 10-1 is highest class) except for math, which was 10-C (Highest level of math). I walked into school and walked to my class.

Science dragged on forever as did the rest of the day.

When we were finally let out I started the walk home. I started to come upon the war zone. I could see their shadows around the corner. I gently put my bag down and ran around the block. I turned the corner in which they crouched upon.

I started to sneak up behind them, which is practically impossible in the snow, but I somehow managed to sneak up behind them. I quietly took my hands above their heads and the shoved them into their snowball pile.

I ran back to my bag and ran down the street, with them close behind. I made a sharp right turn and began the last legs of the run. I kept running until I reached my property and opened my door, flipping them off as I closed it.

I heard a smash and a gasp followed closely after. I cringed as I looked down. Yup, glass and snow all over the floor.

"Y/N? What was that?"

"Nothing! Uhm, just the cat!"

I dropped my bag and swung the door open and saw the boys running. Me being me, I ran after them. I caught up to them and dragged them back by the coat.

"Alright! Which one of you two nimrods threw it?"

I turned around and pointed to the door.

They pointed at each other and I could see the guilt in the brunettes eyes.

"Did you?"

I pointed to him. His finger slowly shifted from the blonde to him. He looked down at his feet.

"I'm not mad. I just wanted to know. Also, don't take the blame for blondies decisions."

The brunette burst out laughing. The blondes eyes widened. I know I've heard that laugh before and that's when it clicked.

"Holy shit. Tubbo?"

The brunettes head snapped up at the sound of that name.

"Yeah, that's me."

I looked at the blonde.

"That would make you...Tommy?"

"That would be me. Are you a fan?"

I remembered that they don't know what I look like and the mic changes the voice a little.

"Uhm, yes I am. HUGE fan. Selfie?"

"Sure."

I pulled out my phone and posed with them.

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem. Sorry about the window. I'll pay for it."

"Oh it's fine."

"Y/N!"

I heard my mother yell from the door.

"Yeah?"

"What happened to the window?!"

"Uhm, snowball?"

She came out of the door.

"Which one threw it?"

I pointed at me.

"Get in here! NOW!"

*WARNING* Trigger (Verbal/Physical abuse)

I gulped as I walked in, knowing what was coming.

"WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?"

"I'M SORRY!"

I felt a red hot slap to the side of my face and a kick to the chin.

"STOP!"

"WHY? YOU'RE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT? I NEVER WANTED YOU!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! IT'S YOURS FOR DOING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

Another slap followed by a punch to the stomach. I went for the door, flinging it open and running past Tubbo and Tommy, crying.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE OR IM BREAKING YOUR PC!"

Trigger Over

I stopped and contemplated going back. My pc had everything on it. Fuck it, I can raised money and buy a new one someday.

I kept running hearing footsteps behind me as I went. I pushed myself to go faster, but that didn't work out. I slipped on ice, landing on my back and whacking my head on the cement.

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!