Suddenly, there was a loud pop from outside and then a knock on the door. Harry opened it before Ginny could even knock the second time, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug. Ginny dropped her bags and hugged him too, a massive smile on her face.

"Doesn't even meet her own brothers" Ron said annoyedly. The couple finally broke away from each other before walking in to the living room.

"I'm finally here!" Ginny said in excitement, giving Hermione and each of her brothers a hug.

"Great, now when are you leaving?" George said while fake yawning, earning a playful punch from her on his shoulder.

"Hey Ginny" Adrienne smiled sheepishly, holding out her hand for Ginny to shake but Ginny went for a hug instead.

"I'm so happy to see you again Adrienne! We haven't met in ages" she said before pulling away.

"I'd be happy to catch up, the last time I saw you was at Dumbledore's funeral" Adrienne replied, feeling slightly nervous. Adrienne had always admired Ginny, her strong-will and confidence. She wished she had it in her too.

"Gin Adrienne's sleeping in our room, there's enough space for the three of us"

"I don't want to intru-"

"That's perfect! It's a great idea Hermione, I'd love that" Ginny said in excitement.

"Why can't Gin sleep on my bed?" Harry pouted.

"Absolutely not!" Ron said sternly.

Harry grabbed Ginny's hand, "Well in that case, you guys can catch up with her later" he said before leading her to his bedroom. They locked the door behind them as their laughter was heard outside in the living room, then, silence.

"Thank god they put the silencing charm on" Hermione breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm going to bloody kill the both of them" Ron groaned.

"C'mon Ron, Ginny and Harry aren't little kids anymore, you've got to stop judging their relationship all the time" Hermione said.

"You're right" he sighed, "I just can't stop seeing her as my little sister"

"She's our little sister too Ron" Fred and George said simultaneously.

"But we trust her and Harry" said Fred.

Hermione, Adrienne, Fred, George and Ron spent the rest of the morning and a bit of the afternoon unpacking. By the end of it, they were exhausted beyond words.

"I'm going for a nap" said George sleepily.

"Me too" said Hermione.

"So am I" Ron yawned.

George went to open their bedroom door but realised that it was locked.

"Hermione I'm going to crash in your room, there's enough space for three" George said before walking down the hall to the girls room.

Hermione and Ron followed, leaving Fred and Adrienne alone in the living room.

"Are you going to sleep too?" Adrienne asked Fred.

"No, think I'll get some paperwork done for the shop" Fred said.

"I'm going to take a nap on the sofa then" Adrienne yawned, laying down on it and pulling a sofa throw over her.

As soon as her head hit the cushion she was out like a light.

Fred watched as Adrienne fell asleep, wondering how she managed to look so adorable even while sleeping. He smiled to himself before pulling out a few pieces of parchment and setting to work in the now peaceful lodge.