Chapter 4

The (h/c)ette watch as the Inu gang had gotten ready to battle whatever was coming at them. ‘Hm. Why are they preparing for battle?’ the Starwell thought in confusion, as the sound of footsteps was getting louder, meaning that the being was getting closer and closer. The (h/c)ette tilted his head to the side as the being came into view.

 The Inu gang were surprised to see that the unknown being was actually a horse running at them. “What?” Kagome said in shock as the horse got closer to them. Inuyasha was about to grab Kagome and Shippo, while Miroku would have grabbed Sango and jump out of the horse’s way, only to look at the animal in surprise when it suddenly ran around them.

 “What are you doing here, girl?” the (h/c)ette mumble to his companion once she had gotten close to him. The Starwell looked at his companion as she nudged her head against him, while he ran his fingers down her beautiful mane. 

 Within that brief moment, the Prince jumped onto his horse’s back and with years of trust and ease, the horse was already running, while the Starwell got settled on her back. The Inu gang could only watch as the (h/c)ette rode past them, (e/c) eyes clashing with golden amber for a second, before the Prince looked away and left them there. 

 “They’re very interesting, but too bad I have to leave to find my Fiance. Otherwise I would have stayed longer and had even more fun with them,” the (h/c)ette mumble, wanting to stay and play with them, but at the same time he didn't want them to break too soon. Afterall it has been such a long time since something truly interested him.

 But sadly at the moment, he must be looking for his fiance first, before he could try to have fun, besides it’s boring to fight them if they’re so focused on protecting that demon slayer. However the (h/c)ette felt like he would be seeing them again, as long as he kept looking for Kagewaki.

 The Starwell couldn’t help the shine in his eyes, ignoring the small demons that started to follow him again, ignoring the new bee like demons that suddenly appeared around him and were following him from a little distance as if to watch him, making the horse nervous, but she knew as long as her companion is next to her, then she’ll be fine.

 “Alright girl. Let’s roam the area, hopefully we can find Kagewaki and get this marriage over with. Maybe, that guy might have some information, especially since it had been a while since I visited him.”

 With that said, the Starwell gave his companion a light kick to go faster, which she did with no problem, as they headed to the destination that held someone who will have info on what he needs.

 A week or two later

  ‘Jinenji said that the villagers heard that there was a small war happening over here and that an unknown woman was tending to everyone, ally or foe. Since Kagewaki was injured from that battle and it looked like he was still getting slowly burned by what I think was holy energy from that arrow, his people might look for this person and ask them for their help in saving him,’ (M/n) thought as he look around the village he was in, feeling some unknown energy around the area, not caring that the swarm of lesser demons that follow him, seem to have gotten bigger. The (h/c)ette’s dull eyes started to shine and sparkle at his next thought. ‘I’ve found you, Kagewaki. Please show me some more fun things!’

 The Starwell got closer to the village, before he stopped his companion and got off of her, making her huff at the fact that her Master was gonna leave her by herself, just so he could find something interesting. 

 The (h/c)ette ran his fingers through his horse’s mane as if to comfort her, and gave her a small pat. His companion nudges him in happiness, knowing that he’ll make sure to remove the demons and keep them from bothering her.

 (M/n) walk away from his horse, letting her roam by herself while the swarm of demons follow after him with intent of staying with him. 

 A few minutes pass, as the (h/c)ette continues to walk, deciding to look for the source of all of this evil aura, thinking that it will be more interesting if he finds it. The Starwell continued his walk that led him to a mountain that felt like a lot of the evil aura hung around it. (M/n) look up at the mountain, feeling like it will be fun, but of course his excitement didn’t show in his face.

 With intent of finding the source, the (h/c)ette started to climb up the mountain, but unknown to him, the group who he had left before, had arrived in the village at the base of the mountain and were about to get ready to climb the mountain as well.

 ‘First the Shikon shard and now this? Wow, Kagewaki, we haven’t been fully married yet and already you’re making my life interesting! Once I find you, I can only hope you can continue in making it fun,’ the (h/c)ette thought as he continued his hike up the mountain, with a shine in his eyes.

 As the Prince got closer to his goal, the Inu gang was right behind, having gained as much information on this as they could, before they decided to see what is creating all this evil aura.

 “Hmm. So this is where it's coming from,” the Starwell said as he looked into the cave with an emotionless face, as his eyes dull a bit from the fact that it always seems to be a cave or tunnel that would house something evil. 

 With a bored sigh, (M/n) walked inside the cave, letting the lesser demons follow him, not knowing that the Inu gang had arrived in time to see him walk in, with Naraku’s bugs following him.

Alright guys, just to warn y'all just in case, this story will be skipping some episodes since (M/n) don't travel with the main characters. Well anyway will (M/n) find Kagewaki? Will he figure out that it's actually Naraku? Will this Prince ever show any emotions? We'll see next time in Feudal Prince!!