Chapter 5

(M/n) walk down the tunnel with no fear, ignoring the demons that suddenly started to get closer to him as if to protect him from something. "Hm?" the Prince tilted his head as he noticed some light shining from a cave in front of him.

Not giving a single shit, the Starwell enters the new place and stops at the edge, peering down it to see if there was another way down. Looking down below, the (h/c)ette didn't notice Inuyasha and Miroku walking a few feet behind him.

Inuyasha was about to launch himself at the distracted Prince, but was stopped by Miroku, who tried to tell the Half demon to allow them to sneak up on them. Sadly, that request went downhill, because the lesser demons noticed the two.

The lesser demons rushed at the two, as the Prince turned his head around, curious on where they were going, hoping that it was something interesting. (M/n) watched as the demons surrounded the two and were getting ready to attack them, while the males were getting ready to defend themselves against the numbers of the lesser demons.

"Stop. It's really not fun if you guys get rid of them here."

Miroku watches the other human carefully, while shock lace his eyes for a second as the demons listen to the Prince and go back to his side. The duo didn't know what to say, seeing that the other man wasn't going to attack them at the moment, but didn't let their guards down for who knows when the Prince would decide to attack.

"What do you two think of this? Doesn't it seem fun?" the (h/c)ette spoke up, causing the two to tense up, before slowly walking toward the edge, honesty having no choice to, since some of the lesser demons got behind them. Easily blocking their way to freedom.

The duo looked over the edge, to see what the Prince was talking about. "Oh," the (h/c)ette looked down again, while the other two males stared in surprise as two big demons rose up from the blood and guts, and started to fight each other. "It seems originally there were many demons, maybe hundreds..." Mirkou muttered in shock as they watched the fight below.

The Prince leans a little closer to the edge in interest, eyes shining as they watch the other demon kill the other and somehow, absorb its body. "It seems that it can't escape. How unfortunate for it," the Starwell spoke up as he listened to the giant demon's whines as if it was music. Suddenly the demon growled, that was when they noticed that the yokai was looking at them.

The (h/c)ette raised one of his eyebrows at the giant demon, and also when Inuyasha suddenly jumped down, ready to fight the bigger being. 'Hm? I guess the Halfbreed wants to play,' the Prince thought to himself, watching how Inuaysha would attack and dodge the demon, kinda ignoring the explanation the Monk was trying to give about what was happening.

(M/n) glance back in time to see a Miko walk up behind him and the Monk. "Now, what is a Miko of your strength doing here? You're not going to do much here," the (h/c)ette eyed the female, who tried to keep a hand on the wall. Mirkou looks at the female in shock, wondering how the hell did she get here.

"Inu..yasha..." the female muttered, just as the said male looked up to see her standing there between the other two males. Suddenly some balls of light erupted from her body, weakening her even more than before.

'...how disgusting...to think that a Holy Maiden would use souls of others for her own gain,' (M/n)'s eyes dulled even more than usual as he looked at the woman in disgust, as soon as he realized what just escaped her body. He watched as she wobbled a little and quickly decided that he should help her out with that problem.

.......

.....

....

...

..

.

The (h/c)ette pushed her off the edge, just as she was about to fall, unknowingly making it look like he was trying to catch her, while Mirkou made a small noise of shock. 'There. Hopefully that'll end her for taking those souls...hmm this feeling?' the Prince looked around a little, feeling a familiar feeling of a shard nearby.

"Mirkou, are you okay?!"

The Starwell watched in interest when the Strange Miko from before, ran toward the Monk, ignoring his presence. Dulled (e/c) eyes watch how the two talk to each other and how the strange clothes Miko looks down in worry for the halfbreed, before pain flashes in her eyes when the Hanyou called out for the disgusting, soul stealing woman.

'It's getting boring. But...why does she care for the soul stealing woman?' The (h/c)ette was confused on why the Miko wanted to help the other one, but then quickly collected the dots that it might be because of Hanyou, considering how the other kept trying to get to the woman.

Kagome, without a lick of worry about herself, quickly jumps down the edge, shocking her comrade, while giving entertainment to the Prince. "Monk."

A shiver went down Mirkou's spine, as he remembered that there was another person next to him. Ravenette turned his head to face the other male, only to lean back, once he saw how close the other was. "Why is it that Miko is trying to save that woman. It would have been better if she had shot an arrow at the hole, for then whatever that is keeping the demon here will be broken."

The (h/c)ette was curious on why Kagome is risking her life for such an impure being, but of course, it doesn't show on his face, as he stares into the Monk's indigo eyes. The Perverted Monk was speechless, but quickly pulled himself together and was about to talk, only to notice how the dull eyes of the Prince suddenly lightened up with what looked like happiness.

"Oh, it seems things are becoming entertaining again."