Chapter 2

"A shard from the Shikon no Tama. Now this is interesting," the (h/c)ette held the shard in the air, but no expression of excitement made its way onto his face, but his horse could feel the excitement from the air around him as she carried her human. 'To know that such interesting things were happening while I was inside the castle. How annoying.'

 At that thought, the air around the Starwell seemed to darken a little, causing his companion to whine, snapping the male out of his thoughts. The Starwell only hums and pet his trusty companion, calming her down as their journey continues. 'Soon I'll meet my fiancee...it might be, dare I say, fun?'

 That thought stays in the (h/c)ette's head with hope that something truly exciting will happen in his life. “Ah. I wonder if anyone else can see this? The aura, the bloodlust, the anger….how fun!” the Starwell mused as he put the shard in his hairpin, not caring about how some of the lesser yokai tended to reach out for him, only to groan out in pain.

 Okay, timeskip to when the (h/c)ette made it to the castle

 The (h/c)ette stare at the castle in front of him, eager to enter and meet his fiancee, so he can experience true excitement in life. The Starwell hop off of his companion and let her run off, knowing that if he needs her, he can easily call her back to his side. And then proceeded to enter the castle with no warning, not even caring enough to attempt to wait for anyone to appear and greet him. The male walked through the castle with no care, even when big bee-like demons appeared out of nowhere and were watching him as if he was an unknown game piece to whoever’s plans. ‘Now where is he-....this feeling again. Could it be that another shard is here? If so….let there be some excitement then,’ (M/n) thought as he started following his guts, walking through the castle with intent to find the shard now. The male took lefts and rights until he finally got to the place where he sensed it the most and best as if it was now a beacon, ready to be plucked.

 The (h/c)ette looked forward to something fun happening or something to take his attention once he walked through the doors, that looked to be to the courtyard if he had guessed correctly. With no care in a word, the Starwell went through the doors only to see that it was a room that connected to the courtyards, as if to let someone look outside even if they can’t walk out there themselves.

 The first that drew the (h/c)ette’s eyes was a small boy who was dressed in a demon slayer outfit with a dead look in his eyes and seems to be the one that had the shard power leaking out enough for the male to sense. The next thing that took his attention was another male who looked older than the boy from before but they look similar, if you don’t think about the wounds the teen had. And the last thing that drew his eyes was a long haired male, who he quickly realised was his husband to be, with a baboon pelt rap around him.

 The Starwell only watch as more people appear, each of them drawing his attention in one way or another. A hanyou, monk, dressed weirdly miko, and a fox kit all band together to help a demon slayer…how interesting it was to the Starwell, whose eyes seems to sparkled at the image before him.

 Somehow no one took notice of the male, who stood there, watching how they yelled at his husband to be and how he taunted them. The emotionless face male watched how the hanyou attempted to attack, only for his fiance to disappear and leave a mist of miasma in his wake, which alarmed the group who covered their nose and mouth, so they didn't inhale the poisonous gas. (M/n) watch, admuse by the actions each person took to fight and the scene the demon slayer and the miko made, when he said sorry for tricking them. The Starwell took no mind to the misama that wrapped itself around his body, creating burns but other than that, it didn’t really harm him.

 "How fun," the (h/c)ette finally spoke when he noticed the female going off, just as he was gonna look for his finance. However as soon those words left his lips, his eyes widened a little when the strange female took out her bow and arrow and shot at a building. ‘This urge…’ (M/n) thought as his eyes looked at the scene in front of him, where his finance is standing behind the now broken wall of the building in shock, but the (h/c)ette could see the small bit of fear lace in the evil male.

 “WOULD YOU SHUT UP!!! NOW I’M GETTING ANGRY!!!” The raven haired girl screams out in anger as she lets her second arrow fly at the evil hanyou in hopes that it will destroy him once and for all for all the pain and suffering he had caused over these years. Everyone on Inuyasha’s side watched in hope that the arrow would pierce through Naraku once more and this time ending him for good, while the said bad guy himself started in fear and surprised as the holy arrow got closer and closer.

…..

….

….

..

.

“Why didn’t I have this urge when the demon slayer was getting harmed by his own brother?” the Starwell muttered to himself as he suddenly appear in front of the one armed half demon and stop the purifying arrow with his sword, but was unable to stop most of the holy aura from touching Naraku, who hissed a little out of pain as the aura attempt to do its job before fading.

 Time seems to stop when the male suddenly appears in front of Naraku and stops what they thought was the killing blow. The Inu-gang were shocked, Inuyasha wasn’t shocked cuz he was pissed off at what just happened, that this male appeared out of nowhere and protected the evil half demon.