chapter 22

𝚓𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was currently at the club deja used to strip at.. hoping she would be here but nicole told me she stopped dancing months ago. I took a sip of my drink looking at some girl dancing

I quickly sat up because she looked very familiar. I squinted noticing that it was drea. "Hell nah bruh look". I hit tonio's arm yelling . He looked at drea then back at me and started laughing

I just gave him a straight face . "Bruh she coming over here". Tonio laughed even harder . I heavily sighed watching drea. "Hey jay". She said running her fingers through my hair .

I moved my head just looking at her . She sucked her teeth stepping back "So you acting stank"? I looked her up and down . "Drea what you doing here man". I licked my lips

She smiled "I needed the extra money". Tonio sucked his teeth "cap". he mumbled . I just looked at drea as she argued with antonio

..............

"fuck jay". drea moaned as i bent her over the sink .

I don't know if it was the alcohol or what but i wanted drea so bad right now . I grabbed her hair pulling her back .

she laughed turning around wrapping her arms around my neck "you missed me". I just looked at her feeling dizzy.

"jay"? she laughed looking at me .

I stepped back . "jaylen what the-

out of nowhere I threw up all that alcohol onto drea . "what the fuck"! drea screamed . "my bad my bad". she slapped my hands away "get the fuck off me"! she yelled

i grabbed her wrist looking at her . "look my bad just come back to my crib and we can take a shower".

"you're drunk jay get the fuck off me"! she yelled . "why the fuck do you keep yelling"! i said . out of nowhere nicole opened the door just standing there .

"fuck"... I turned around looking at her .

"uh um drea they um need you back on stage".. Drea looked at me then back at nicole.

"i'm leaving early tonight i gotta take jay home". my drunk ass just stood there looking at nicole .

that next morning i slowly opened my eyes as my vision was still blurry. I opened and closed them looking around the room.

"what the fuck". i said softly looking at drea still sleep. I looked around again noticing I was at her crib .

I picked up my phone off the night stand texting tonio . "stuck at andrea's can u scoop a nigga"?

i got out of bed trying to find my clothes . as i'm putting on my jeans i see a little girl who looks like she could be around 2 or 3

"daddy"? she said sucking her thumb . "daddy"? i said looking at her crazy . drea groaned opening her eyes .

i looked out the window seeing tonio outside . i just looked at drea . she quickly got up running toward the little girl . "baby go back to your room okay". drea said sending her off

i stood there in confusion "she called me her dad drea". her eyes started to water "jay just go".

"what the fuck is going on andrea"? she handed me the rest of my shit "jaylen get the fuck out"! she yelled

i heard the door slam behind me as i got in the car with tonio . "nigga i almost left yo ass for real".

i just sat there in silence thinking about drea and that little girl she had . "jay"? tonio said . "uh yeah wassup"?

"mann you would never believe what i just found out". he said . "what"? i said bluntly . "that nigga amir locked up"? i looked at tonio "what".

"he killed derrick man". i instantly thought about deja . i wasn't mad or nun i was just disappointed cuz why she ain't just tell me this . no matter how close me and that nigga derrick was he was till wrong for doing that shit to deja .

"say bruh take me by deja crib". tonio sucked his teeth looking at me then back at the road "man i am not yo uber driver". "nigga just take me to her i'll pay u back".

i laughed giving tonio a $20 getting out the car "ight remember this". he laughed . i knocked on the door waiting for a answer .

"deja"! i yelled banging on the door . before i walked away i heard deja call after me . "jay"? she said whipping her nose .

before i could say anything she brought me into a hug . i tried to let go but she just pulled me in hugging me even tighter . she cried softly in my shoulder .

"deja what's wrong". i asked still holding onto her . "he's gone jay". she was talking about amir but she wasnt talking about death .

tonio already told me he got locked up. she let go of me as the baby started crying . "can i come in"? i asked .

she sighed "thanks for coming jay". she slowly closed the door in front of me