Michael and Keith stood there, giving Slim the once over. Keith knew nothing of Slim and Michael's past history but he didn't like Slim. Not one bit.

"You good Mike?" Keith asked.

"Damn, you his bodyguard or something cuz?" Slim laughed.

"Mike, you good man?" Keith ignored Slim.

"I'm good bruh, I'll hit you up later" Michael clapped Keith up.

As Keith left, he gave Slim one final look. He pulled off in his car, leaving Slim and Michael in the parking lot with the hustle and bustle of his business ringing in the background. Michael begin tapping on his phone, being uninterested.

"Ight man, make it quick. I have to get back to work" Michael said impatiently.

"Damn nigga, you act like you don't know nobody no more. You a businessman now so you think you better than me" Slim stepped up.

Not one to back down, Michael stepped up to him too. Slim being the taller one looked down at Michael as he looked up at his friend turned enemy.

Slim broke eye contact by laughing. Michael rolled his eyes, Slim couldn't be serious if it saved his life. He took everything for a joke, including Michael's life.

"I'm playing man, you still my boy" Slim commented.

"Slim man, what did you come here for?" Michael was growing more impatient.

Slim sucked his teeth. "Alright man, I need to run some money through your business"

Michael held a look of disgust and adamantly shook his head. "No man, that's not going to happen"

"Mike man please help me out, the feds is about to come down on a nigga and I need somewhere to clean this money"

"Man you got heat coming down on you and you thought the bright idea was to come here? Hell no Slim! I'm not getting sucked back in" Michael protested.

"Ohhh, so you do think you better than everyone else"

"I don't think I'm better than anyone man, but I'm better than this shit! I spent what was supposed to be the best years of my life behind bars off some shit I didn't even do" Michael grew angry.

"I'm not doing that shit no more man, I'm out. That's not my bag anymore" Michael finished.

"That's not your bag? Was it your bag when you got my brother killed?" Slim brought up.

Michael immediately felt guilty as he thought about one of his best friend's in the world, Rodney.

"Exactly nigga you owe me" Slim noticed the look on his face.

"I don't owe you nothing" Michael said through his teeth.

"Says who? Nigga, that was my brother!" Slim gestured.

"And he was my friend! I was more of a brother than you were! If it wasn't for you, he wouldn't have been there!" Michael yelled.

"Whatcha say nigga?" Slim stepped up.

Michael stood his ground. "You heard me" Michael replied.

Slim was outnumbered, everyone that worked for Michael was now eyeing him and standing to the side, waiting on their boss' command. Slim chuckled and brushed Michael's shirt off.

"My fault bruh, no issue" he beamed.

'Scary ass' Michael thought.

Mike shook his head, he was done with Slim.