Chapter One: The Beginning

Start from the beginning

"I can pass for one doe right?" He asked me in his monotone voice.

  My eyes met Missy's and a burst of laughter came escaping my lips out of pure bliss. My wavy hair was all in my face but I just couldn't help it.

Missy comments, "Aye look Tim, I love you but, you done passed dat age a long time ago."

Our friend rolled his eyes at us and continued to mess with his equipment. You gotta love Timbo.

________________________________________________

Song: God must of spent (a little more time on you)

Justin's P.O.V

[Nsync]

"...Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep (peaceful and deep)
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep

When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must have spent...

A little more time
On you...
(on you, on you, on you, you..)

God must have spent...
A little more time
on you
(on you, on you..you....you..oooh..yeah)

A little more time
on you...ohhh."

"Cut! Cut! Clear the set," the director ordered from his chair. I sighed deeply after working on our music video for days. I like the song though. It's sweet and smooth. I walked off the set and wiped the sweat off my beading forehead. It was super hot. It felt like summer wanted to take over already.

"Yo, JT--do you have any plans tonight," JC asked me from behind, holding my shoulders.

"I don't know man. Maybe I'll just chillax on my couch and watch the Chicago Bulls game tonight," I said exhausted.

JC continued, "Well, me and the fellas are about to go to some party that Joey mentioned. Wanna go?"

"I think I'll pass," I replied honestly. He eyed me in doubt, crossing his hairy arms.

"Are you sure man? You look like you could use a cold beer." He questioned. He wasn't lying not one bit. I had sleepiness written all over my face. I could feel my eyes burning from the bright ass lights on the ceiling. But I just wasn't even in the mood for partying or girls.

"Yeah I'm sure. Thanks for asking though JC but; not tonight," I answered, backing away from him and swinging around, on my way to the dressing room.

"Aw you suck Timberlake."

"That's my name. Don't wear it out," I shouted without looking back. Then, my manager walked up towards me. I stopped at my tracks and noticed that he was sided with Lance.

"Hey Justin, I want to talk to you about something," Johnny told me with a phone in his left hand.

"Uh yeah sure, what's up?"

"21 Under 21 magazine wants you on the cover along with Lance and popular female artist known as Aaliyah. You free?" He notified me grinning.

"Eh I guess."

"I take that as a yes then Justin. Do you want to participate in it?"

"Uhh sure. That would be great! I am excited for this photoshoot just thinking about it!" I lied successfully, jumping up and down.

    I guess they couldn't tell my sarcasm since they were also ecstatic about it. In the inside; hell no I didn't want to go. I just wanted some time alone for once. I had heard some of her songs but never met her in person. I didn't even know what she looked like to be honest. But who knew that meeting her would impact me in a good way? God of course!