Chapter Three: About Last Night Part 2

Aaliyah's P.O.V

Justin was just bugging. He acted like we never kissed. Every time I glanced at him, he was smiling at another guy or checking them out. He had gay written all over his face and clothes! What kind of man wears Mariah Carey perfume? Perfume!

"Ooh girlll, that guy is wearing some tight ass gear over there," Justin pointed out.

I followed his finger and even that dude didn't look like he was into girls! I felt like I was in a nightmare. It had been two hours already and I was 'bout to explode. So I made the decision to mention the make out session we shared.

"So Justin, about last night-"

"Do you think these jeans would make me look fat," he cut me off, holding a pair of skinny jeans. I was staring completely blank at him and my shoulders were tensed.

"That is a perfect match for you," I lied.

Could you blame me? Justin's face expression shifted so quick, placing the jeans back down on the stand.

"Oh so now I'm skinny all of a sudden," he yelled.

"N-no you aren't."

"Well that's what you basically said since these are skinny jeans," he retorted, waving a finger at me. I didn't even know how to respond yet.

"No I didn't mean it-- so as I was saying, the kiss that happened...did it mean anything to you?" he stopped looking at the jeans, turning his head to me. His blue eyes widened.

"Are you serious? Liyah, I just kissed you just to kiss you. That ain't mean a thang boo. That's how I say goodbye," he replied, with his hands on his hips.

"By sticking your tongue down my throat?"

"Stop exaggerating! It ain't even that serious and enjoy this time with me."

"Are you gay?" I suddenly asked out of the blue. I didn't even think before I asked.

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No!"

"Then there's your answer."

"Then why are you acting like a girl?"

"I'm not acting like a girl," he denied.

"Justin, it's okay to be gay."

"Yeah you right. I admit it...gosh I just love being happy all the time! Happiness is in my blood! Without happiness, their is no life," he got smart with me.

I said, "Justin, you know that is not what I-"

He pulled my arm over to the hat section, almost letting me trip. We stopped at some glittery headwear that was seeming to make Justin hyped up.

"Ooh Aaliyah, don't you like this one? This matches your purse," he exclaimed, jumping up and down like a rabbit.

"Aww thanks but, I'm not really into hats like that," I told.

"Alright well, I guess that isn't a keeper."

"Do you see anything in here that you want? I'd be willing to pay. After all, I am using Lonnie, Donnie, Ronnie, Bonnie, and Tyrone's credit cards."

"Who in the hell are they?"

"Just some old friends that is tryna come back into my life. You know Aaliyah, I like talking to you. You understand me more than Britney understood me. One of the main reasons we broke up is because she said that I like too many things females like. You, you are okay with my personality. I feel like I can tell you anything on my mind. Hopefully, I will meet that one girl as beautiful as you who thinks that Oprah is a goddess," Justin responded.