2) Mx Independent sisters with the elder independent

Navya's POV

OH, DEAR RA!!! WHAT IS THE NAME OF ISIS THAT HAPPENED HERE??

I was trying to run from the wedding because some fellow saw me and from what I could see, I nearly lost him. Phew, well that was a close one. I am never going to a person's wedding being uninvited ever again. Now I learnt that lesson.

Geez!! How would I even tell my sisters that this thing had happened?

Well, I won't for the sake of me being right on going to weddings uninvited just because I was hungry.

Well, now it seems Ramen is my safe house and wherever I reached, I was about to book a taxi.

While booking a taxi, I heard the same voice again. 

HEY, YOU!!! STOP RIGHT THERE YOU BRAT!!! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING AND WHY DID YOU RUN!!!!

Frozen in my tracks, I looked. Just for a mistaken moment, I thought he was close.

I ran. 

I ran till I reached my house and locked it. I looked to see whether I had lost something and well, shit, I lost my bracelet given to me by Neeharika.

I went home to find Divya cuddled up in her chaise lounge reading a book by David Copperfield which always brought tears to my eyes thinking about the childhood he grew up in.

An irrational thought came to me to throw that book but I could never do so because that was my deceased mother's last possession to share with Divi and me.

I saw my mom till I turned 5 and later she moved on leaving her sister to take care of me. Soon, enough after Divya's birth, she was declared dead. How I wished I could still be with her and Divi would never have to be a social recluse ever again. She would have genuinely cheered her up.

Well, there is a saying, what happens, happens for a reason. I guess there should have been a reason why was she dead and why my father never came into the picture.

Looking for the other book she gave me, I glanced at my hand where there was a bracelet. I wanted to see Neeharika. She wasn't here. I guess Divya would know.

I asked her, "Where is Neeharika?" Divya looked at my tattered clothes which were messed along with the hoodie I pulled up and said, "In the club being a substitute for me." in a coughed manner. 

I swear to Osiris they never needed to work because I believed I was enough but no, they had to do that. And look where it leads up to. One is sick so one went in as a substitute in one of the dangerous bars, a girl who speaks ISL half the time and only uses her voice to make herself scarce.

I said, "Had honey and lime juice?"She replied, "Yeah, also I had green tea. It was awesome. Nee made it."

I said, "You both should have taken care of yourselves. I work in that job suffering Savannah's temperaments and my stolen things to return as gifts for you guys to thrive in, so why would you need to work?"

Divya looked at me and said, "First things first, she and I had decided to buy an Egyptian mou for which you denied, remember? Nevertheless, never forget that she has a mild case of autism."

I said, "No one said that she had autism. We also had consulted a psychiatrist where she was said to be normal considering her upbringing so that possibility is way out of our reach although there are two symptoms I think that is because of her past."

Divya said giving her nonchalant reply, "Yeah, sure."

She said while the doorbell rang, "There she comes. Holy cow!! Girl, you are freezing. Get in and we might need some blankets to cover you up and a hot cup of coffee to support you, Nee."