1)Days to say....MUNDANE

"Welcome to the Venus Captivators! Please, have some snacks and tea, enjoy your day here."

That annoying voice that was supposed to bring in cheer was none other than Sophie, the robot who constantly came pestering people as a very youthful leech on a serious bad lettered day for me.

Today was supposed to be a day of celebration at this company of Venus Captivators that it turned gloomy thanks to a jerk named Liam, who conveniently forgot to invite the main people of the marriage ceremony of Raghuveer Patel which would have turned into smithereens weren't it for me and Layla who patched it up by doing the required necessities and ensuring that the wedding went in success list.

That was not what I was gloomy about. The main things were done by me and the required corners were done by her when our nosy boss, Savannah conveniently left a bonus for Layla and she gave me a Parker pen which I had in my possession for weeks which was stolen from me and that too a token from my dear sisters. Now, what injustice was that?

PLAIN INJUSTICE.

In this trail of thoughts, a customer arrived and he said "Navya Malhotra?"

Shocked at knowing my name, I peered at this guy somewhere near fifty or so with a stare and finally remembering what the sister said about treating elders, I chirped, "That.......would be me, Sir. What do you need my assistance for?"

Had I forgotten to leave an introduction of me and this company?  Yep. It seems so. 

I am Navya Malhotra, somewhere near the youth age (women never reveal to people of their age), and I currently work in the event management sometimes, spy work section and as a part-time assistant manager of the Venus Captivators owned by Mary Demakis which is a small scale company dealing with various celebrations, bakery and flower and finally my favourite department of underworld spying of this company is where we are famous for in our world.

At least to common folk, we are known for bakery, marriage and flower arrangements.

We all manage the marriage and these factions together with me in the bakery and flower departments and finally my favourite department for detectives as a chef, a detective and occasional event planner.

Also, this is a government-sanctioned organisation to hunt down criminals and send them to jail for the atonement of their crimes.

No one, apart from the people who are detectives, was aware of this being an organisation to hunt down crime behind the facade but overall we handle that much, well that was enough.

"I was Amritraj's friend." the customer said.

Two schools of thought emerged. One was this,
Amritraj uncle had a  friend? If he had then won't he let me, and my sisters know of that?
Why would he ever do that to us?

And on other hand, the other school chirped with a reply that I am monotonous with even listening to what he ever said and it was my sisters who knew it rather well, but friends do cross my head as well.

Wow, so another fellow with that same stupid excuse. God, can't they leave me alone?

Confused in this spiral of thoughts I had wondered what went on in the past two weeks.

So basically, calls from useless people telling me condolences and sappy stuff I am not used to because it has only been a day since he died and hearing his name uttered in past tense surely does a tantamount job on me.

Ahh, you must be wondering who is this uncle I was talking about. To answer that, simply put he was the guardian of me and my sister in the orphanage.

"What do you people need me for? Clearly, I do remember saying that I don't have time for anything whatever you have to offer in the name of Uncle Amritraj. So why are you pestering me now?"