questions and answears(Will be updated)

(If your not caught up or haven't finished the story, I suggest finishing it before looking at this.)

Artorius and Koda: the complete opposite of two people: 

After the Advent, Koda never forgave Artorius. He was forced to work under him and eventually, Artorius had the idea of making him the next Shepherd. But, Koda never wanted that. Along the Journey to stop Artorius, it felt like both of them were getting at each other, almost like Shiro and Archer from "Fate Stay Night: Unlimited blade works" or Mordred vs King Arthur. In the end, Ideals and Reason were destroyed by Emotions and the Will to Choose.

Why does Velvet's senses like: taste and feeling cold come back to her when she's around Koda?

The abiltity I gave Koda, the "Dark Aura" absorbs malevolence like the therions. When it's only a small amount It wont effect Koda and it brings back Velvet's feelings and everything else. Basically canceling what makes her a therion. But, when it comes to large amounts of Malevolence, Koda has to release it or will consume him and turn him into a demon. However, once he sends it back in a powerful force, he becomes tired and it drains the Malevolence from his body, for the time being. Think of it as a "Risk and Reward."

How did Velvet and Koda Fuse even with the arte they stole from Melchior? And how did Velvet become human again?

When you fight Teresa, she fuses with the therion. In a sense it's the same thing. However because of the mount of malevolence the therions store once not in the earthpulse and combined with Koda's power, it create a very large amount of destructive power that has to be released. But once they they separated Koda was able to transfer all the malevolence that made her apart of Innominat. He absorbed the types of Malevolence into himself and became a therion, making Velvet human again.