ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

Start from the beginning

"what's got your clogs turning so intensely?" amy asked, the woman being slightly concerned as eliza held a very concentrated look on her face whilst she was in her thoughts.

"oh i was just thinking about stuff, like it's been over half a year that I've known jaden properly, like i find that crazy to me."

amy smiled as she leaned across, giving eliza's arm a rub and squeeze, making the teenager look up to the woman, giving her a smile.

"and this is going to sound all cringe, but you've made an impact on that boys life, never thought i would have seen him so whipped." eliza bursted out laughing, her laugh being contagious, therefore making amy too laugh at her comment.

"do you really think so?"

"eliza, that boy practically worships the ground you walk on, like going back to the presents, you could get him a bin bag and he would probably still love it, because he loves you." amy stated, eliza feeling herself well up at the sweet words amy was

"i wouldn't go that far with the bin bag."

"okay maybe not a bin bag, but hey, we should try it." eliza shook her head, when she realised amy was being serious.

"oh you're being serious? you want me to get him a bin bag to see how he reacts."

"i dare you to."

"oh i hate you, you know i can't back out of dares." eliza groaned, her hand finding its way to her head, making amy laugh.

"that's why i said it."

"smart woman you are amy."

elizahall added to her instagram story