ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

ابدأ من البداية

"oh you didn't."

"oh but i did."

placed inbetween each of the flowers, was photos stuck on wooden sticks of the couple, as well as some of eliza's favourite sweets and chocolate. to say the girl was happy would be an understatement, as jaden watched the girl pull him into a hug, giving him a tight squeeze.

"why have you done this?" eliza questioned as she pulled away, directing her eyes up to her boyfriend, of whom just shrugged his shoulders.

"i thought i would spoil you."

"you shouldn't have." eliza responded, giving jaden a kiss, placing both of her hands on his face, to which made jaden flinch at the coldness of the contact from her hands.

eliza pulled away laughing at jaden, of whom let out a laugh before pulling the girl back into a kiss.

"are you going to open the box and bag?"

elizahall added to her instagram story

JADEN WAS CURRENTLY IN ELIZA'S SHOWER, THE GIRL DECIDING THAT JADEN STAYED AROUND AS THEY HADN'T HAD ONE OF THEIR MOVIE MARATHONS IN A WHILE

JADEN WAS CURRENTLY IN ELIZA'S SHOWER, THE GIRL DECIDING THAT JADEN STAYED AROUND AS THEY HADN'T HAD ONE OF THEIR MOVIE MARATHONS IN A WHILE. and in spirit of getting Harry Potter inspired gifts and the fact they were going to Universal Orlando a week after jaden's birthday, there was a clear decision on what the couple were going to watch.

its the only movie series that the two could watch on repeat every single day.

it made eliza feel a lot better that she had jaden, of whom was just as much as a Harry Potter fanatic as herself, the girl often stealing some of his jumpers that had a tribute to Harry Potter on, mainly his hogwarts black jumper.

as well as giving eliza the gifts and flowers, he had also placed in a movie box, containing other types of snacks, of which were of course going to be sued tonight by the two.

after getting her gifts from jaden, an idea for one of jaden's presents came into her head, to which he would be happy with. and she may possibly benefit from it too.

whilst jaden was in the shower, eliza sent amy a text about her idea, the mother of jaden replying back instantaneously, loving the idea, sending back loads of thumbs up and exclamation marks, clearing showing her own excitement for the idea eliza had presented to her.

"oh I'm so excited to see his face!" eliza whispered to herself, her excitement conveying into her clapping at herself, the feeling of being all giddy rushing through the girl.

"what's gotten you all happy?"

jaden's voice caught the girls attention, the girl quickly becoming embarrassed as she was caught acting all happy, heat raising to her face, making jaden laugh. he had gotten himself changed into joggers, but eliza noticed he must have lost his top in the process as it was missing, exposing his defined physique.

"caught you."

eliza leaned down, avoiding his smirk as he walked over to join her on the sofa. as he sat down, he immediately pulled his girlfriend to his side, eliza starting the first out of eight movies the two were going to be watching, fulfilling their Harry Potter marathon.

"i love you, you know that right?"

"acting like a simp again jaden." eliza commented back to jaden's statement, the boy scoffing as she ruffled eliza's hair much to the girls annoyance.

"just stop being annoying eliza, I'm allowed to be a simp when it's just me and you, hell I'm allowed to be a simp even if we were with people."

"good answer mr.hossler." jaden let out a faint laugh as he planted a kiss onto eliza's head, the girl smiling at the affection.

elizahall added to her instagram story

AUTHORS NOTE
small update I'm sorry🥺

what has eliza got instore for jaden's birthday i wonder 🤔🤔

I'm so overwhelmed with happiness that this story has over 300k reads!? Like what this is crazy!

i just want to thank you guys for every read, every vote and every comment made on this story,

i love you all!🥺🥺🥺

oh if you want, don't forget to check out my other stories, okay enough self promotion

bye, stay safe and i love you🥰