CHAPTER 24

This was actually based on something that happened in primary school to me. I passed a note to someone and the teacher caught me, before he threatened to call my parents and suspend me. And all that was on the note was, ‘Okay then’. -_- I hated that teacher..... actually all teachers.

-------

Another dream came to me that night, another one when I was young. Probably about 9 or 10. I was inside another classroom, just like the one I was in when I first started having dreams. I was sitting at the back again, bored out of my mind while the fake teacher rambled on. I was tapping a pencil against my table, and I noticed that young Newt had moved seats. He was now sitting beside me, listening intently to what the teacher was saying. Minho was asleep again, his head against the desk. Thomas was also in the class this time, but he was up front beside what looked like a young Teresa.

“Minho are you dozing off again?!”, the teacher called out, making Minho jump up from his sleep with a shocked expression.

“Winston Churchill!”, he yelled out, thinking he was asked a question. The class sniggered when the teacher told him to wait in the hall. He got up from his seat with a huff and stormed out the class, reminding me too much of him now. Hasn’t changed much I see.

Once class had started again, a piece of paper that was scrunched up into a ball fell on to my desk. I turned my head and saw Newt was staring at me, motioning for me to open the ball of paper. I looked at him strangely before grabbing the piece of paper and opening it up.

‘Will you go out with me?’.

I squealed inside, seeing at how cute it was for such a young age. The younger me looked shocked before my heartbeat picked up, obviously liking Newt already. I looked over and saw that Newt was glancing between the teacher and me with a hopeful look, anxious and giddy with anticipation. The younger me soon grabbed her pencil and scribbled something down, before throwing it back on to Newt’s desk. He immediately grabbed it and unscrambled it.

‘I don’t think Thomas will let me’.

Newt’s expression dropped for a moment, before he started to write again. Soon enough, it was thrown back on to my desk and I opened it again.

‘Please? He doesn’t have to know’.

I laughed mentally, thinking about how the first time Newt said ‘he doesn’t have to know’. That resulted in me getting pregnant and Newt nearly having his face smashed in. But the younger me soon pondered, before writing down again and tossing it back on to Newt’s desk. He opened it quickly, before grinning widely.

‘Okay then’.

“Newt, Mickey, are you listening to anything I just said?”, the teacher called out, making the two jump in their seats.

“Uh yes Miss”, Mickey replied.

“What’s that?”, the teacher motioned to the paper on Newt’s desk.