- S1 - episode 5 -

Start from the beginning

Jennie tugged her shirt, and pulled Chaeyoung towards her, she puts her hands on each side of Chaeyoung's love handle and twisted her until the younger girl is facing her.

Jennie hugged her. Since the older girl was seated, Jennie was able to nuzzle her head on Chaeyoung's stomach and hugged her.

"I'm sorry," Jennie said, her words vibrated through Chaeyoung's stomach and spread like wildfire all over the younger girl's body.

Chaeyoung tried to free herself from Jennie but she just hugged her tightly.

"Let's just stay like this for a while. Please." Jennie said.

"Unnie," Chaeyoung said.

"Aunty said you didn't eat. Would you like to join me?" Jennie looked up to Chaeyoung, her chin rested on the younger girl's stomach, and pleaded with her cute cat-like eyes (just like puppy eyes but Nini purrs 🥺)

"You'll feel bloated tomorrow morning if you eat that" Chaeyoung worriedly said.

"I'm famished. I don't care" Jennie said.

She looked at the younger girl and held her hand and guided her to sit on the kitchen stool beside her. She gets one more spoon and they both ate from the pot itself.

They ate in silence, Jennie occasionally glances at Chaeyoung who looks cute while eating. She always thinks that Chaeyoung is the most beautiful when she's enjoying the little things. And she hasn't met someone this cute and happy while eating Kimchi Stew at 1 am.

"I've missed you" Jennie cannot help it.

Chaeyoung was just quiet. To be honest, she still feels disappointed, but Jennie apologized already and it was her fault for expecting too much. She knew Jennie's work environment and she shouldn't have wished for the unrealistic quality time.

"You didn't miss me?" Jennie asked when she didn't answer. She tucked some strands of hair behind Chaeyoung's ear.

"I did, but I understand," Chaeyoung said.

And Jennie wished that Chaeyoung didn't understand.

"I don't want you to understand," Jennie said out loud.

"Unnie-"

"I was away for a month, Rosie. I just came back from the US tour and I want to spend time with you but work is being a drag and I made you wait" Jennie said, totally disappointed at herself.

"You said you'd try. You did and that was enough for me to know that you're trying, Unnie" Chaeyoung said.

Jennie looked at Chaeyoung, she raised her arms and wiped the side of Chaeyoung's lips.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Jennie asked.

"You deserve the world, Unnie," Chaeyoung said.

Jennie just looked at her.

"Can we cuddle tonight? I'm tired and I need your cuddles" Jennie asked.

Chaeyoung nodded shyly and smiled.

"I'll just slip into my PJs and I'll go to your room," Jennie said.

They didn't finish the stew so they put it back inside the fridge and Jennie insisted that she'll wash the spoons and the glasses so Chaeyoung went upstairs.

Arriving at her room, she tidied up her slightly messy room, put some dirty clothes inside the laundry bin, arranged her study table, brushed her teeth, washed her face, and changed into something comfy.