Crow.

Qrow.

I looked at him. Smiled. And waved. He flew off. Good.

New target: Whitley.

Objective: Help him.

Bonus objective: Earn his companionship.

After that go to dark souls. Post Filianore slumber but pre Nameless king rebellion. Help him over-throw Gwyn. Bring them to Remnant and destroy Salem. Profit.

But first I need to invest my attributes. Killing those Grimm Leveled me up. Lets see what that did for me.

"Status."

Level 5

Points to spend: 40

HP- <100>

Aura- <1,000,000>

STR- <10>

END- <10>

ATN- <10>

DEX- <10>

INT- <10>

FTH- <10>

Gonna have to change that.

HP-<200

Aura-1,000,000

STR-<20

END-<20

ATN-10

DEX-<20

INT-10

FTH-10

There we go.

With my points invested I decided to get stronger.

"Time to kill some shit." I said as I began to think of the world wars that occurred on earth. A howl pierced my thoughts and I looked up to see a lot of Beowolfs. I drew my sword and said a version of one of the most badass sentences ever said.

"Tonight Manus joins the hunt."

I activated my aura and launched at the nearest beowolf slicing it in two. As two more jumped at me I drew ace and shot them both in the head. An ursa tried to swipe at me from behind and I moved to the side and brought my sword down on it's head decapitating it. More howls drew my attention to about 50 beowolfs.

Rolling my shoulders I said "Vergil set equip." And the Vergil set appeared on me. I holstered my gun and two-handed my sword. Might as well get used to using it.

5 wolves charged me I back stepped and gave a quick swipe with my blade and they all turned to ash. As more charged I looked at their tactics. They had none. They are mindless bloodcrazed beasts. I charged at them as well. Jumping over them I chopped one and did a spin-slash killing the rest as an Alpha charged me fast enough to catch me off-guard and hit me in the back and launched me away. Holy hell that hurt. My back felt like it was on fire. I'm gonna have to learn how to block out pain. But right now I can only think of one thing.

K

I

L

L

And kill I did.

8 hours later

I fell to the ground. Holy shit that was a lot of baddies. My aura is at zero. But now I have a whole lot of Points to spend. And I now know to never drop my guard and be cocky in combat. But most importantly I can use my sword like a fucking master.