Law and Lust (Story Description/Important Information)

Story Description:

Detective Michael Jackson is suave, hardworking, and dedicated to his profession. He's the "best of the best" when it comes to solving cases, but also a mere man. After questioning a beautiful woman about the murder of her husband-his deepest fears become a reality.

This is an alternate universe story, and Michael is not famous. Nonetheless, the character still possesses aspects of his life and a few of his characteristics/mannerisms with a unique twist.

(I kept the description brief because I didn't want to give away the story.)

***
Please note: This is a Romantic Suspense structured as an "Inverted Detective Story," aka Howcatchem.

Romantic suspense is any romance genre (in the case of this story, it's an erotic romance) that contains a balance of romance and features a mystery, suspense, or thriller plot. As for the "whodunit," aka "who done it?" aspect-as a reader, you'll know the identity of the perpetrator and follow along with the detective as he attempts to solve the case.

So, though I tried not to give this story away in the short description provided, I still wanted to explain its genre and structure for those that might be unfamiliar with the things aforementioned. I don't want y'all to think this is stuff I made up, lol! Just Google "Romantic Suspense" and "Inverted Detective Story" individually if you don't believe me! 🙃

Ok, let me stop, but I'm serious. Though I write MJ Fanfiction (I personally refer to my books as "MJ Romance Novels"), I'm also a lover of romance and other literary genres-and my stories are structured as such. So, without further ado! Please check out the story when I post it later today, Wednesday, November 25th, at 7 pm.

(Regular updates will occur Wednesdays and Fridays at 7 pm. This story is completed, but at the request of a few of my readers, I will stagger out the chapters. This also allows me to make last-minute edits.)

Ok, I'll end this now! Sorry for the long post, but there was important information that I needed to share regarding the story.

Thanks so very much for reading, and to all those that have supported my stories and have encouraged me in my writing journey-you're most appreciated ... I can't thank you enough! ❤🌛📚💯

Blessings,
Midnight