XVII || 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

┏━━━━☆━━━━┓
Y/N POV
"Until next time."

"Wait, what?" I turned around as I see a familiar figure before me. It only took a good second to figure out who it is.

The boy in-front of me had a fresh new hairstyle, wearing a branded winter jacket; revealing a white polo underneath. Still wearing a black mask, emphasizing the glimmering green eyes. As a smile formed on my lips.

"Hi," Aidan looked down, "It's been a while."

"You guys need a private room?" Anne pinched in, holding a cup in her hand.

"I, um, no, that's not ne-," I quickly said before Aidan interrupted, "Yeah, sure." He said as looked back up.

"Friends need space to reunite." Aidan continued saying to Anne.

💭: Friends..

─── ∙ ~one storage room later~ ∙ ───

In the back of the cafe, containing the storage room where Aidan and I stood.

"You're back!" I said, breaking the silence, throwing hands in the air to motion in bringing Aidan into a hug. As I stopped mid-way to realize the weirdness I was doing.

He stared at my eyes and brought his mask down. Surprisingly, he grabbed my waists and pulled me into a hug. Traumatized, my stomach went up in butterflies and red was the color of my cheeks. My smile was from ear to ear.

"God, it feels like forever! How are you Y/N?" He innocently asked, putting his chin on my shoulder.

Putting my arms around his neck, I replied, "I'm fine."

He slowly pulled away from the hug.

💭: This is...kinda awkward.

"So, uhm. How long will you be staying?" I questioned, since he doesn't live in New York.

"I'm going to spend Christmas and the New Years here, so I got some time." He said, "Perhaps you can take me around New York?"

Hearing that made my excitement bigger.

"Mr. Gallagher."

"Mhm?"

I took a big deep breath and blurted out.

"Are you asking me on a date?" I teased, smirking a bit.

💭: Oh. My. God. I just did that.

"If you wanna think of it that way." He replied, grinning at me and slightly chuckled.

"Pfft, lol." I commented.

Realizing something, I quickly told Aidan.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. My-my friends...we're supposed to hang out today." I said with guilt. Putting both of my hands on my back and twitching it.

"Yeah. They're not coming."

I looked at him with confusion, as I started thinking of thoughts together in my head.

💭: Did he just make a plan with my friends?! Oh, jeez.

I gasped, and released a big smile and chuckled. Slightly slapping him on the arm. As I realized it was firm when I touched it.

💭: Oh, man. Damn. Ooh.

My hand hitched, as I quickly take a glimpse of Aidan's green pure eyes. Taking my palm away and hid it away. The boy in-front of me chuckled.

"Can I vlog it?"

"Sure." I agreed.

He reached his hand out as I stared at it. Looking up to him as he slowly nodded and did a sweet smile; lifting my confidence. Syncing with him in smiling, I took his soft, gentle hands and scoffed.

┗━━━━☆━━━━┛
cutting this short to make a whole chapter about the 'date'. :)