Chapter 10

⚠️ tw// drug consumption, alcohol mentions  and smut

also George is the dominant one just fyi and and also this is my first ever time writing a smut for people to read so i'm not that experienced it with SO BARE WITH ME!

彡 Part two 彡
Wine and Weed

George's Pov

"Have you ever had sex?" I asked drinking from the wine bottle.

I hand it back to Sapnap who's vibing to the music we have playing.

"Sure." He says taking a drink.

We both were sitting on my bed.

I sat criss crossed next to Sapnap who leaned against the bed frame.

"Was it with a guy or girl?" I ask and he smiles.

"A girl." He says plainly as I take the bottle.

We weren't staring at anything, just my room.

He reaches over to the bed side table grabbing a blunt and lighting it as it's in between his lips.

"Why not a guy?" I ask just staring as he blows the smoke out.

"I don't know, guess none of them, intrigued me." He says and I drink some more wine.

The red liquid, burns my lungs as it goes down my throat, it's soothing though, I see why my mum enjoys this.

"Would you ever...have sex with a guy?" I ask and he just chuckles shaking his head.

"Sure, why not?" He responds motioning me to pass over the bottle.

And so I do, but in exchange for the blunt.

"Have you ever had sex? I suppose you have." He says and I look at him confused.

"You suppose? So what? You think i've just had sex with everyone?" I start to get all defense for no reason at all.

"I mean shit, all i'm saying George is that there's still some people in our school who talk about you." He says lifting his hands in the air - placing the wine bottle on the bedside table.

I place the blunt in my mouth as I turn away from him.

We just sat there, listening to the music play.

"For the record, I've had sex multiple times before." I say and he laughs responding with an

"Yeah I know."

I roll my eyes - falling back into my bed.

He takes the blunt away from me.

"You ever wonder...what it would be like..to be Harry Potter? Because I wonder that a lot." his voices is a mixture of sarcasm and for real ness.

"What?" I ask turning onto my side to face him.

"Yeah you know like, how cool would it be to almost die in every movie!" He grins and I laugh.