Chapter 32 | End

Art by // @cryin_kiwi on twitter c:

Also don't know if it's clear or not lol but there's no pandemic in this story! The world here is actually NORMAL. so yeah. anyways..back to the story.

And he said I love you

George's Pov
June 2nd - Airport day

"London for the summer baby! Let's fucking go!!" Sapnap yelled out of excitement as he jumped into the back seat. I closed the trunk, celebrating as well. I got in the back seat too as Sapnap had gotten his personal driver to take us. I turned over to look at Sap.

"Excited?" Was all I said as the car started.

"George. We're going to spend the summer in England?! Of course I'm excited!" His voice is so high pitched I'm surprised at how it isn't cracking.

"Yeah honestly, I didn't know why I didn't think of taking a gap year before. It gives me an extra year to wait for you to finish high school and I can still go to school in California next year on a scholarship." I smile widely placing my hand on Sapnap's thigh.

"All that time we spent worrying over who would go where, over breaking up when it was really nothing to worry about huh?" He says looking back at me, we smile at each other just eye gazing before we got interrupted by the driver.

"You two done flirting?" He said laughing as Sap blushes, turning over to look at him.

"Oh shut up David!" Sapnap's personal driver laughed again before beginning to drive. David has been with the family for a while now, he's traveled with them through a few states. He's really nice and has his own family too. I can tell that Sap is comfortable around him as he makes conversation with him. I zone out though, just staring at Sapnap.

Before I knew it, we were at a Chick-fil-a drive thru. I was confused but Sapnap just looked at me with the biggest smile.

"Go on, you order the food, I have to look for my card real quick, you already know my order." He says turning over to open his backpack. I blink a few times before the window rolls down and the speaker rang through my ears. I ordered what we usually get and asked David if he wanted anything.

"Okay! Your total will be 25 with 78 cents, pay at the next window!" The lady said and the window rolled up as we continued with the process.

We got our food and David didn't waste anymore time and headed to airport once again. Sapnap  got his bag and although he ate a few fries every now and then, he seemed upset. I asked if he was okay but he ignored me, scooting to the window seat, placing his backpack in between us.

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit but the ride was too peaceful with the music playing and I didn't want to annoy David with our arguments. I just sighed trying to shrug off the fact that Sap seemed mad at me. For what? I couldn't tell you.

Maybe he was having second thoughts? He always likes Chick-fil-a so why wasn't he eating it? Why did he scoot away? Perhaps I said something? Or maybe whenever I was zoned out he said something and I didn't react the way he wanted me to? What if I forgot to pack something important and he just now realized?

I began overthinking everything, I couldn't even focus on eating as every time I did a new reason popped into my head. What the actual heck did I do wrong? I really don't want him to ignore me, not right now. This is supposed to be fun, just me and him, in my my home country, it's supposed to be perfect. And I just know that if I say sorry he'll only get more annoyed because I don't know what I did wrong. He's gonna get all sassy and as adorable as it whenever he gets all pouty, I don't want him to wish he never came on this trip. I sighed figuring out what to do say.