Special Chapter:

2 years have passed since then, august 12th 2019. the day i dread every year, the last day i got to see her smile, the last time i heard her laugh, and the last time we said i love you. "y'all let's go" i playfully punched jisung in the arm, "dudeee where are we going? it isn't your birthday anymore and we just finished practicing i reek of sweat" jisung groaned on his way to the bathroom. chan facepalmed once again as he always does, "hyung if you keep on facepalming yourself your face will be fucking flat" we both exchanged giggles. "let's go to the graveyard" the three of us looked at each other in sync, "where are y'all going?" we heard a small voice from the side. "oh jeongin we're going to visit a friend" chan faked a laugh and jeongin wasnt buying it, "we're going to visit my girlfriend" and the look on jeongin's face was priceless. "CHANGBIN HYUNG? GIRLDFRIEND?" he yelled out and the other 5 came rushing in, "YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND?"  felix's eyes widen. "NO WAY" hyunjin gasped at the thought, "wanna go see her today?" i asked them, "i would've wanted her to meet you guys" i smiled while my heart sunk thinking about how y/n wouldve  gotten along with all the members so well. "we'd love to meet her" a smile is lifted from minho's face as i looked at both chan and jisung who nodded along with me.

jeongin was excited, as soon as they entered the act he asked a shit ton of questions. "how old is she? is she a noona? how did you guys meet? have you made a song about her?" he kept asking while seungmin was reading a book. "seungmin you'll get carsick" chans eyebrows furrowed in concern and seungmin blankly pushed it off, "i'd rather pass out and throw up than have  jeongin ask one more question" he smirked accompanied by a "HEY" from jeongin. i think we're here, chan checked the gps showing the address, "this doesn't look like a house" jeongin innocently looked around, seungmin took his eyes off his book for once out of curiosity and the dance line weren't any less confused.

"yep we're right here" i smiled once more asking everyone to get out of the car, we walked and we walked. the youngers complaining even more except for seungmin and jisung cause 1. seungmin couldn't be less bothered and 2. jisung knew what was going on.

we took a few, actually many steps and we finally got to hers. she was buried right below a streetlight, you see the cemetery used to be a park but slowly started dying. every bit of life pulled out so everything is as dead as the streetlights and the trees were barely hanging on. i kneeled down on the grass right next to her tombstone and showed her off, "guys meet y/n, my girlfriend" my voice trembled trying to swallow the lump in my throat. everyone was in complete shock, "w-what?" seungmin dropped his book on the ground as chan,jisung and i smiled painfully. everything suddenly replayed, the day we met up till the day she passed. i was always with her and she was always with me too, chan and jisung joined me sitting down right next to the stone.  hyunjin stood as if he was being freezed to death, minho and felix got flowers beforehand and turns out there was a purpose for them after all. "hyunjin?" i asked cause hyunjin wasn't even blinking, "s-she was my best friend..." he silently admitted heart clearly aching. "is it true?" i asked jisung and he nodded. "they did everything together, they had lunch together, y/n cheated on tests with his help and all that" jisung explained. "changbin hyung i'm sorry, i'm so so so sorry" the taller could barely speak. i stood up and gave him a hug, "hyunjin this isn't your fault dont beat yourself up" i sighed putting my head on his shoulder and then pulled back. "she's still with us" i smiled as tears were forming in my eyes, "what do you mean?" he tilted his head in confusion. "hyunggg it's getting dark i'm scared and you said the streetlights don't work" jeongin whined as chan and jisung chuckled. "changbin, would you like to do the honors?" chan offered his hand, i teasingly held it as if i were a princess in a movie and the 3 of us laughed which the rest cringed. "dont do that again" seungmin shook his head as the others nodded agreeing with him. "point taken" i smiled as i walked up to the streetlight right above her tombstone, "y/n love, it's me binnie. let us know you're here with us baby" i held it remembering the time i walked into one and started talking to it whilst y/n caught me and laughed. the tears just started falling, i was so close to breaking down on my knees but it's the members i have to keep my cool. "is he okay?" felix asked chan as he smiled, "give it some time". i hugged it, i looked insane but i hugged it and i could've sworn i felt her touch around me. "what's going on?" hyunjin asked minho, minho shrugged not knowing and he asks jisung. "keep watching" jisung smiled and looked at chan,

i finally let go and the streetlight starring blinking, "s-shes here" i started crying. "SHES HERE SHES HERE SHES HERE" we all jumped up and down in sync while i was crying. the blinking continued, till it shone bright in the middle of the night. hyunjin's dramatic ass flailed around and nearly fell, felix high key freaking out, seungmin low key fascinated while jeongin looked scared. "she kept her promise everyone, and i kept mine" she promised if i was near a dead streetlight at night she'll illuminate the way for me, "you're kidding" minho's jaw dropped. "nope, it's all real. 2 years ago today y/n could finally be free from the pain she was already in" chan started tearing up while jisung started full on sobbing into my arms. "i miss her hyung" he cried into my arms, "i miss her too jisung, we all do" i smiled while crying. "thank you y/n noona, i was a bit scared of the dark but thank you for lighting it up" i noticed jeongin talking to the streetlight, "thank you for making changbin hyung happy, we promise we'll succeed with him" the young boy smiled innocently and that's what broke me. and apparently it broke the others too, everyone and even minho was in tears seeing the youngest innocently look up at the object. "why are you guys crying?" i hugged jeongin tightly, "hyung i cant breathe-" "i'm sorry, i just know she would've loved you" i smiled after pulling away.

"so y/n i'm the leader now haha, i'm not only taking care do these two but 5 more now, thanks for being an inspiration. changbin's song about you really hits hard, you have one talented boyfriend" he chuckles as i playfully hit him. "yo y/n seeing you kiss changbin hyung all the time was annoying as fuck but i miss you dude, when we used to get in trouble all the time. i'm sorry for being a bad friend and you've inspired me to change. thank you." jisung laughed as i rolled my eyes to the first sentence. "so we got minho, he's out dancing gem/icon" i pointed out as minho flipped his hair. "hyunjin you know him already, and you're right about him being a hard worker" hyunjin whispered "YES" and laughed finally smiling again. "this is felix, our sunshine very happy and aussie" felix laughed at the comment, "this is seungmin he's a nerd, but actually very academically smart like damn" seungmjn smiled at the compliment "and jeongin, please watch over him too" i smiled introducing each of the other members.

"let's go back to the car let changbin have time with y/n" chan said gathering them all and waving goodbye.

as they all left i finally had time alone with her, "so we got our first win in april, i couldn't help but cry haha. and i really hope our next comeback hits the charts," i smiled feeling like she was still here and i knew she was.
"overall thank you so much baby, i love you i really really do. you taught me so much i didn't know about myself and it's just wow. i miss you more and more every single day, i miss your kisses, i miss your hugs, i miss the way you'd pout and most importantly i miss hearing your calming voice. i only have a recording of it that i listen to everyday to know that you're still with me" i giggled. i looked at my phone and it said 10:16, "one day when it's my time to go ill come searching for you, and i will have you in my arms once again. my first and last love" i smiled wiping my tears as i got up and started walking.

the streetlights everywhere beside me started lighting up, even though the place had terrible electrical problems she still managed to do so.
a bright smile shone on my face as she illuminated my way back to the car. i could've sworn i felt something or someone hold my hand, but there was nothing. i considered this my last walk with her and i'll be forever grateful that i got to call her mine.

[FINAL END]

(a/n: i feel empty now, and i originally had a different idea for the end but i'm satisfied and hurt with this one. i hope you at least liked it a bit and i'm sorry if you didn't. thank you for all the support i got from this it's gladly appreciated)