please be careful :")

as of recently, (26/05/20) there are dumbasses who post edits,fancams and etc. and then after a short while the edit/fancam cuts off to a different video that shows gore/morbid things.

i want everyone to be careful so please follow these steps to stay safe while on instagram and twitter.
instagram:
-make your account private
-make sure to switch off you tags and mentions so that you can't be tagged/mentioned in a post like that.
-please do not accept any requests unless you know that person while this is going on.

twitter:
-please secure your tweets and do not accept strangers, i know it sounds like basic common sense but there's a reason why we call it that dummy (jk <3)
-switch off auto play just in case you run into these types of videos by accident.
-make sure to report and block this accounts and that goes for both instagram and twitter.

things to look out for:
-they will ask questions such as "what are you afraid/scared of" and DO NOT ANSWER IT. and don't even think about saying something stupid and joking around as it will only make matters worse.
-if it's a fancam that is under 3 minutes or the normal duration period then it's probably a video like that.
-they will try and play off as innocent so never let your guard down.

i'm telling you guys this really is a big thing and i want you to be careful as it shows actual videos of people harming themselves. and as from what i've heard these videos can mess up with your head and can leave you scarred and paranoid for a long time.

never follow these accounts:
-seokclit (twitter)
-chunsevo (twitter)
-seulgibestgirl (twitter)
-scrtddy (twitter)
-tozqki (twitter)
and many more since idk many on insta
keep in mind they're all sort of this thing called "shinriky0" so if you see that on their bio, don't hesitate to block and report.

anyways there's more info on
@/fancamsituation on instagram and its into more detail as this was only a brief explanation of what's going on right now.

anyways please stay safe guys !!

and thank you guys for reading this and streetlight over all, thank you so much and chapter 8 will be posted later today <3