"Nayeon here thought it was a great birthday gift idea," Jisoo explains with an eye roll.

"Okay, that thing is huge. Nayeon, why are you such a freak?"

Nayeon shrugs. "The bigger the better. Why do you think I'm still sleeping with Jaehyun?"

"Oh my god, you did not just say that!" Rosé exclaims with her fingers in her ears. "Why do both of my best friends have to be sleeping with members of my family?"

Dancing with Jennie is almost as good as having sex with her. Once she's had a few drinks and her guard is down, she has a way of moving that really gets Jisoo going. Jennie's pressed against Jisoo now, her lithe hips swaying along with the heavy thudding of the bass. Nayeon's been feeding her shots all night and she's now several steps past tipsy. A sigh escapes Jisoo's lips when Jennie slips her thigh between Jisoo's and starts trailing kisses up the side of her neck. Jisoo's had several drinks herself and the alcohol flowing through her system has her feeling lightheaded. She cups Jennie's cheek and presses their lips together and then they're making out on the dance floor.

Jisoo licks at the roof of Jennie's mouth causing the other woman to whine and roll her hips into Jisoo's. There are hands on her ass now and a dull throbbing between her legs and she's pretty close to doing things on the dance floor that will get them kicked out.

"Good lord, get a fucking room, you two!" Nayeon shouts over the music as she bowls into her friends, several shots in hand.

Jisoo detaches her lips from Jennie's but makes no move to pull away further. "What do you want, Nayeon?"

"That's not a nice way to treat your bestest friend, Jisoo." She gives each girl two shot glasses full of some sort of green concoction. "Here, drink these! Bartender said they'll fuck you up!"

Jisoo is understandably a little hesitant. The last time Nayeon had uttered those words, she'd woken up in the bushes in front of a nursing home wearing a long JYP t-shirt and bunny slippers. And nothing else. It had been a dark time in her life. But when Jennie just shrugs and throws back the two shots without keeling over, Jisoo follows suit. It is a dumb idea.

Jisoo awakes the next morning with no recollection of the events following the bar. She knows she's naked and still a little drunk, so she can guess what probably happened when they got back. Jennie is still snoring beside her, though she is completely wrapped up in Jisoo's comforter. When Jisoo finally decides that she really needs a glass of water to get rid of the cottony feeling in her mouth and stands from the bed, she hears a groan from the lump.

"Holy hell, what did we do last night?"

Jisoo looks at the bundle of blankets on the bed in concern. "What's wrong, baby?"

The blankets shift and groan miserably. "My head hurts, I may puke, and my vagina is on fire."

"Your... vagina?"

"Ugh, it feels like someone shoved a chainsaw up there."

Jisoo is perplexed and very worried until she spots the black straps and purple silicon peeking out from under her bedskirt.

Jisoo hesitates to speak, knowing her girlfriend is going to overreact. "Um, Jennie? I think I know what happened..."

A pale face appears from the confines of the blanket burrito. "What did you do to me?"

"We may have or may have not used your birthday present when we got back from the bar," Jisoo admits sheepishly.

Jennie looks confused before the realization hits her and her eyes narrow dangerously. "You mean you put that thing inside of me!? It's practically the size of your arm!"