...

lexi pov

it was now dark outside. sofia and i were finally listening to daddy issues on full volume, screaming the words, while meghan just laughed at us and pulled over to kayla's house.

we planned on meeting vinnie and the others at the party and promised each other that we were going to have a good time tonight, no worries. i was now feeling pretty excited cause we havent gone out in a while, plus i felt confident, and not gonna lie, i looked super hot.

we picked up kayla then drove to not a content house and the music was already so loud, we heard it from 2 blocks away.

"how u feeling?" kayla asked me while we were walking up to the door of the house.

"honestly, like im gonna puke my guts out but at the same time ready to fill myself up with a shit ton of alcohol, you know?"

"ahahah, you're crazy, lexi."

"ready girls?" sofia asked, raising her voice a little cause the music was already so loud as we walked into the house, and holy shìt there were so many people.

there were some tiktokers i recognized and other random people, but i was searching the crowd for a certain someone, until i spotted him.

(a/n: play the song now yeah yeah </3)

he was taking a sip from a red solo cup but his eyes were still up, while it looked like he was talking to jordan. he wore a white grafic tee and some baggy blue ripped jeans and layered it with silver jewellery.

i was just admiring him innocently when he finally looked my way. he put his cup down and displayed that signature grin and winked at me right before starting to walk over.

i took that as a sign to make my way towards him as well and it felt like when we first met all over again.

once he reached me he put his hands around my waist and bit his lip, looking me up and down and i did the same to him, wrapping my hands around his neck. it felt like we were the only 2 people in the room.

"hi." he said grinning and biting his bottom lip again.
"hi." i said back and accidentally let a giggle slip so i looked down, only for vinnie to reach under my chin, lifting my face back up to meet his eyes.

we were in the middle of the room off the entrance, where a lot of people were partying and just dancing to the music, but no one would really be able to see us well because all the lights were off, except for these red led lights and laser lights from above.

i watched his eyes scan over my outfit that wrapped perfectly around my curves before he spoke up, "you look... incredible." his voice literally made me go crazy.

"you don't look too bad your self," i smiled, making him pull me in closer, tightening the grip of his hands on my waist and leaving almost no space between us. i intertwine my hands on the back of his neck and carelessly started playing with his hair.