010

narrative:

lexi pov

the second vinnie's lips touch mine, i melt into his arms. his soft pink lips felt so good against mine, i couldn't help but let out a small moan against them and i felt him smirk against my lips.

the kiss was eager yet sensual at the same time. my fingers got lost in his hair and tugged at his curls as his hands were still wrapped around my waist.

right when vinnie's about to throw me onto his bed, suddenly the door opens and i immediately push him away.

"oh hey," kio says awkwardly, probably witnessing what was about to happen.
"just thought to let you guys know that we're going to get some food and was wondering if you guys would like anything in particular?" he asks.

"you have got to be kidding me," vinnie groans, throwing his hands up in the air.

i turn back to look at kio, trying to act completely unfazed and exclaim with a smile,
"sushi please! a california and avocado roll!"

"i'll get you the sushi," vinnie states vaguely, combing his hair with his hands.

"nah it's fine dude. i'm going out with her friend, kayla, we got it." he smiles and blushes at the mention of kayla. oh so they're getting closer...

"oh don't worry! it'll take a while and i don't wanna be annoying and keep you guys out too long." i smile.

"it's okay we don't mind," kio said happily.

"okay okay, thank you kio," vinnie grunts, pushing kio out the room, shutting the door. "kios such a cock block...now where were we?" a grinning vinnie says.

"actually, i think i'm going to head downstairs and check on my friends." i say bluntly, heading for the door.

"party pooper." he frowns and flops face down on his bed, making me laugh.

"bye, vinnie," i bit my bottom lip as i quickly try to leave his room, though was still able to hear him shout;

"DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME BABY, IM GONNA KEEP TRYING!"

now here u guys can tell me all ur
fave sushi rolls , i need new ones 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

ly all gn pretties<3