"Hello, Philippe." Ricky offered his hand, which the man happily shook.

"What are for looking for today, huh. I have new Ralph Lauren available."

"I'm not here for me today, Philippe. Just here to buy my lovely girlfriend a few things."

The man finally noticed the shy girl standing somewhat behind Ricky. She gave him a sweet smile, or what she hoped was a sweet smile, at least.

"Ah, oui! The lovely mademoiselle. Bienvenu, welcome!"

"Hello, Philippe." She said as he kissed her hand.

Philippe's eyes lit up as he twirled her around.

"She is so beautiful, no?" He said to Ricky.

"She's stunning." Ricky said, kissing Nini's cheek as she was twirled into his arms.

"I have ze perfect dress for you, mon Cher."

Nini, although blushing profusely decided she was gonna let herself enjoy this moment. So, she allowed herself to be pulled to the back of the store where there was a small stage, backed by a bunch of mirrors. Ricky lounged on the couch set before it, and watched as she was being pulled behind the mirrors where a smiling young lady stood, waiting.

"Miss Roberts, zis is Angela. She will be assisting you this morning. Angela, zis is ze lovely girlfriend of our dear friend, Mister Bowen."

"Lovely to meet you." Angela said, once Philippe left.

"You- you too." Nini said, overwhelmed by the amount of clothes surrounding her, all in her size. "Did you know I was coming or something?"

Angela laughed.

"Mister Bowen called ahead." The nice woman said. "Shall we get started?"

Nini nodded. The first dress she tried on was a royal blue dress that landed mid-thigh. It had a v-neckline, and it fit her every curve. She loved it.

"Go." Angela urged after clipping Nini's hair up.

"Go where?" Nini asked, confused.

Angela laughed and pushed her out from behind the mirrors.

"Go show your boyfriend."

Nini balked when she found herself on the small stage, Ricky's brown eyes sweeping up and down her body.

"I like it," he said softly, his gaze so intense that she shivered. "Keep it."

"Of course, Mister Bowen." Philippe said, ushering her back behind the mirrors. "More Angela! Keep za dress!"

Nini didn't know how many articles of clothing she modeled; shirts, skirts, pants, dresses, etc., but she was having fun. Ricky chose what she got, of course but it was kind of nice. The camera flashes even stopped bothering her.

This happened throughout several stores. They all knew Ricky and practically worshipped at his feet. It was dinner by the time they had finished.

"Put on that blue dress." He said, "then we'll go to dinner."

"Which blue dress?" She asked, too happy to be pissed at his demanding tone. "I have four."

She squealed when she was suddenly pulled into his arms, his forehead meeting hers. She froze when his lips neared hers, but they didn't touch.

"The first one." He whispered before pulling back and continuing to walk, their hands still joined.

"Whe-where will I change?" She stammered, stumbling slightly after him.

"The limo." He said, then laughed at her look. "Don't worry, I'll be a gentleman and wait outside. Unless you don't want me to."

That earned him a punch to the shoulder.

"Hey!"

"You said I couldn't slap you. You never said I couldn't punch." She retorted.

He smirked as they reached the limo.

"Change. My fans await."

Nini looked behind her and saw a small crowd of teenage girls headed their way, tittering excitedly.

"Great." She said, shutting the door. "That's all he needs."

Her heart was pounding. She thought he was going to kiss her. Something about that scared her.

She might not have minded.
________________________________

Nini's dress:

________________________________Phew

Phew. We're getting closer 😉 See you all tomorrow! ❤️