5. Taken

*Highschool*
*Sarah's p.o.v*

My Sisters and I walked up to the deserted looking building.

"What is this place?" I asked as I tilted my head in confusion.

"It reeks of children" Mary stated in disgust.

"It is a prison for children" Winifred said as she began to walk towards the building. Mary and I looked at each other, shrugged, and then followed after our eldest sister.

*Inside the school*
*Y/N's p.o.v*

Inside the school we saw the sisters walk down one of the hallways. Max was in the principals office talking on the microphone. Max turned on the intercom and howled. I was unfortunately stuck with the job of watching them, so make sure they fell into our trap. I was hiding in the small hall as them, hoping that Sarah wouldn't see me.

"Welcome to High School Hell. I’m your host Boris Karloff, Jr" Max said with a laugh.

In the hallway, the Sisters could hear him talking over the PA system.

"It’s time to meet our 3 contestants. Sarah, Mary, and Winifred Sanderson. Read any good spell books lately?"

The sisters spotted Binx sitting in the middle of the hall.

"Get him!" Winnie said as she pointed to Binx.

They move towards Binx, but they stop when they hear a female’s voice.

"Hello, welcome to the Library. Bon jour…" The rest was in French.

The sisters headed in the direction of the voice. They pause just outside of one of the big ovens that the art students use to harden their molds. All part of the plan. The woman continues to talk from inside the oven.

Winifred gives the signal and the sisters all rush into the oven. I froze when I realized our plan was working...we...we're about to burn them alive...oh goodness.

They stop and look around and they realize that the woman’s voice is coming from a boom box. The sisters all walk over to it, not realizing that the voice isn’t connected to a real person.

"Hello?" Mary asked.

"Yes?" Winnie answered.

Suddenly the door to the oven is slammed closed by Allison. The witches scream in frustration. Allison hits the button and the over turns on.

"Hot, hot!" Winifred cries. I winced as I realized what we had just done. They're bad guys, Y/N....then why do I feel so horrible for doing this?

*Outside the School*

I tried to cheer myself up. I mean, I should be happy. Sarah, was saying she was in love with me and probably would have kept me held captive for the rest of my life...and killed Allison, Dani, and Max. Maybe, even Binx....so, I should be grateful.

We rejoice in our victory, not noticing the green smoke that hovers above the chimney to the furnace.

"Farewell Winifred Sanderson! Burn! Burn!" Max beamed. We all laugh and yell.

"We did it Binx, we stopped them!" I said as Max and I walked up to Binx. Allison was playing with Dani a little bit away from us and couldn't hear our conversation.

"I’ve wanted to do that for 300 years" Binx said with a sigh. We watch Allison and Dani play a little further off. "Since they took Emily" He looked away and his eyes became glassy with tears.

"You really miss her, don’t you?" I asked as I began to feel for the over 300 year old Cat.

"Man, you can’t keep blaming yourself for that. That happened so long ago" Max said as he tried to make Binx feel better.