𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

"Bela wake up. Why the heck are you still sleeping? It's 8 am already", a shout came from the kitchen. Her mother's scream echoed through the room. Totally irritated she sits up and goes to the washroom. 

"Each day, it is the same. Why can't I sleep in for like a day or not go to that freaking college for a day? I am going to be late once again and that hulk is gonna scold me. Urghh, can't that Mr Idiot just die?" Bela thinks while washing her hands. Taking a deep breath she looks at the mirror to find some ugly spot on her face but there wasn't anything. Her face was fully clean like always. But then, there was something. Something, that was not ever seen before by her. The big, silver mirror had a small blue hole. Not just a hole, it was more like an eye. A blue eye which showed depths. She tried to touch it but it vanished making her heart race up. Just like a second afterwards, there was a loud knock which made Bela jump on her place. 

"Bela hurry up now. You are going to be late", came her mother's voice from outside the washroom. Bela hurriedly opened the door. 

"Mom, there was something. A hole inside the mirror, like the black hole in the space!" Bela exclaimed while gasping for breath. 

"Are you drunk early in the morning? The mirror is all clean," her mother says while walking towards the mirror. 

"Was it a blue one?" Her mother asks full of thoughts. Bela just looks shocked at her. Did her mother know about it? What does the blue hole mean? Is there some problem arising upon their heads? But what? Is it the knocking of death? Is something going to happen to her or her mother or the earth? So many questions are there but just one answer: The thoughtful look of her mother. 

**********

I hope you enjoyed it this far. Since it's a very short story, it's only having a short Prologue but for that, the one-shot will be up soon enough. Votes, comments and constructive criticism is always open. Bashing will be responded with arguments. ❤️

If you found this idea innovative and creative then feel free to share the story with some friends. I would be glad about that.

Smal information about the story: This was a plot for a contest which didn't happen so I just took it from there and implied my idea to it. My idea was originally focusing just on the girl so Behir won't have much screen time. If you are searching a sweet, beautiful love story then this is the wrong place for that.