Elle gives her a hug. "Looks like we're pregnant together."

Penelope lays her head on Luke's shoulder. "Ugh, now when are we going to have a kid?"

"Don't worry chica, let's just let everything flow," he assures her.

Emily looks around. "Wow, everything feels so right. 2 months ago I got engaged. And we found out Elle's pregnant. And that Luke and Pen are dating. Tara and Spence are also in relationships."

She bows her head and Hotch notices it. "What is it?"

"I just don't want things to end. Aaron's fiancé has a nice ring to it," Emily says, looking at him.

Aaron gives her a kiss on the cheek. "But Aaron Hotchner's wife sounds better."

The team teases them and chuckle.

Emily looks back at Hotch. "Why don't we get married a month from now? It's June 8, so our wedding date would be July 8."

"You guys don't mind right?"

Penelope shrieks. "YES! Okay, since we're meeting tomorrow night, just give me color ideas and I'll get some ideas. Small wedding right?"

Emily nods.

"Why don't we hold the wedding in my backyard? It is going to be a small wedding anyways," Rossi offers.

Hotch shakes his hand. "We appreciate it. Thank you."

Multiple beeps go off. The team checks their phones. They all groan.

"Hey, you'll be fine. It's your job," Emily says. "Meanwhile, the kids and I will go shopping for some of Mommy's work clothes. Thank you for the cake by the way."

They all hug Emily and the kids before they walk out. "Come home in one piece please."

"Of course, I love you guys," he gives her a kiss before bending down to hug Athena and Jack. "Have fun."

"Bye everyone, stay safe. We love you!"

-

"How's my goddaughter?"

"She's doing well, she's getting used to Jessica being around, and every once in a while they stay at the house," Emily explains. "We didn't want her to drive that far."

Elle rubs her stomach. "I'm glad. And I'm so sorry that I couldn't go see you in your dress. It was a monthly checkup and we couldn't switch it around."

"It's fine," Emily assures her. "As long as you and the baby are healthy, then I'm good. You sure you don't want to find out what the gender is?"

She nods. "Derek wants to find out once I give birth but I hope it's a girl, she could be Athena's best friend or babysitter."

They sit in Emily's backyard as the breeze passes by."Do you want another kid?"

"I... I don't know Elle, we— I haven't really thought about it," Emily explains. "I mean you know what happened with Athena, I don't want to put myself or the baby in danger."

Elle holds her hand. "But you're not going to be in danger. Or in any stress. No one's keeping secrets from you anymore. And Hotch can be with you for the birth, I never was, and that really says something. Maybe the right moment is with him."

"You really think so?"

Elle looks at her and nod. "I'm serious. You're an amazing mother to Athena and Jack. One more couldn't hurt."

"Ugh, you're making me tear up," Emily sniffles. "But come on, today's my wedding day."

They get up and walk inside. "Maybe after tonight when you go on your little honeymoon, you might come back pregnant."