𝟭𝟲. 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚

Start from the beginning

"Yeah!" Y/N cheered as she lands after blocking Iwaizumi.

"Good job Y/N," Suga cheered and ran over to high five her.

"Thanks, Suga," she smiles.

"Well, it seems like Mr.Refreshing is getting close to our Y/N~chan," Oikawa says making Kunimi frown.

"Akira," Watanabe calls. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Kunimi mutters.

"I'll bring you a water right now," she runs over to where the bottles were and bumps into Y/N again. "Oh it's you," Watanabe glares. "What are you doing here?"

"I would ask you the same," Y/N raises an eyebrow.

"I'm Seijoh's manager," Watanabe responds. "And Kunimi Akira's girlfriend."

"Figures," Y/N rolls her eyes.

"Now you respond," Watanabe glares.

"I'm Y/N," she says. "Y/N Kageyama."

"Wait," Watanabe's eyes widen as she remembers her name being said the day before. "You're that girl that was crazy for Kunimi."

"Was," Y/N repeats as she approaches her with a cold, intimidating expression. "Don't worry, I'm not interested anymore. He's not worth it."

"I won't let you have him! He's mine, you weird fangirl!"

"Did you not just hear what I said?" Y/N was getting annoyed at this point with her attitude, so she decided to say something that could shut her up. "If you're not careful, I could easily take him away."

"Damn," Oikawa says

"Damn," Oikawa says. "Y/N~chan is such a badass!"

"She gets hotter and hotter," Matsukawa drools.

"Stop talking about her like that," Iwaizumi smacks both of them in the head. "Come on we still have a practice match to finish."

As the game continued, Y/N made it seem impossible for Seijoh to score a point. She would either completely block them or touch the ball making it easier to receive. Kunimi throughout the whole game would stare at Y/N, making Watanabe anger with jealousy and making Y/N frown. She didn't want to get involved with Kunimi again after getting her heartbroken by him.

Y/N's blocks made Karasuno win two sets against Aoba Johsai. This made Ukai both happy and sad. He was glad that they would have an experienced, skilled volleyball player helping his team but was sad at the fact that she can't officially play for them.

"Thank you for the game," Karasuno bowed as the game came to an end.

"You were so awesome out there Y/N!!!" Hinata complimented with stars in his eyes.

"Yeah, beautiful! Absolutely amazing!" Noya tries to hug her but she quickly dodges, knowing that he was using it as an excuse to feel her chest.

"Noya!" Suga scolds the boy who was now pouting. "Anyways, thank you for stepping in Tsukki's place today Y/N."

"Of course Suga," she winks at him, making him flustered.

"Stop flirting with my senpai already!" Tobio smacks Y/N. "By the way, I think you left your bag in the storage room."

"Storage room? But I put it-"

"NOPE. Saw it in the storage room, go get it before we leave you," Tobio pushes her away.

"Okay, I guess," Y/N walks over to the storage room when she then felt someone shove her inside and lock the door. "Tobio if you leave me here, I swear I will kill you!!!" She didn't hear anything or anyone respond to her constant banging on the storage room door. After a few minutes, she let out a sigh and waited. The door soon was opened and she bolted out of there, she ran outside the gym and saw that the bus was gone.

"Freaking Tobio!!!!"

"Y/N~chan?" Y/N turns around and sees Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Matsukawa, Hanamaki, Kindaichi, and Kunimi.

"Hey," she waves. "Tobio left me behind."

"Well it's getting dark, maybe you should have someone walk you home," Kindaichi suggests.

"I could walk you home Y/N~chan!!!" Oikawa beams.

"No, we have that thing to go to Trashykawa," Iwaizumi says, making Oikawa confused.

"What thing Iwa~chan?"

"A thing! With Matsukawa, Hanamaki, and Kindaichi!"

"I don't rememb-"

"Well we got to go to that thing right now," Iwaizumi then pushes Kunimi forward. "Kunimi could walk you home."

"I don't think that's necessary," Y/N says coldly.

"Nonsense, it's not safe for a girl like you to walk alone this late," Kindaichi says as he leaves with the third years. "Bye!" They all run away, leaving Kunimi and Y/N behind in awkward silence.

"Come on," Y/N says. "I want to get home as soon as possible."

Y/N starts walking but stops as she felt Kunimi grab her wrists. "Y/N."

"Kageyama-san," she corrects him again. "Can you let g-"

She soon gets stopped when he pulled her towards him and hugs her. "I'm so sorry! I should have seen what I had in the very beginning. I shouldn't have taken you for granted. I'm so stupid for realizing this after you left. I should have treated you better and appreciated you. I'm so sorry! Y/N, I love you!"

He then gets startled when he heard the girl laughing. "I guess you have wrong timing huh?"

"Am I too late?"