Appreciation

So...

We're done with Take my life!!!!

I'll be editing bit by bit as well, I am so sorry for all the errors. Please bear with me.

I really hope you all enjoyed reading this book, please tell me what you think about take my life in the comment section here🤗🤗.

I really really want to specially thank my loyal readers, Aali_yass, chocomimzy5, kingmukhty, asmeymm, haseeeyer 💕💕💕.

Thank you all soooo sooo much for your votes, comments and kind words that really helped me finish TAKE MY LIFE within few months.

I'll forever appreciate you guys💕💕.

I also hope we learned something from this book, creating more awareness about eating disorders was the main aim of my writing this book and I guess I interestingly achieved that.

Thank you all so much once again for giving my book a chance and please don't forget to always stay safe.
Corona Virus is still lurking out there.

Also, if you enjoyed my book pleaseeee don't forget to share it with your friends and loved ones 💕💕.
I really appreciate it💕💕.

Please recommend me nice books to read here as well, precisely horror or thriller or anything mind blowing🤗🤗.

Again, stay safe and eat enough food to stay fresh!!
You're beautiful just the way you are💕.