Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?

Start from the beginning

"Listen Up You Plastic Barbie Bitch! I Know You're New Here, So You Probably Don't Know Who I Am Yet. So Let Me Introduce Myself. My Name Is Bella. Im Damien's Girlfriend And The Mother Of His Unborn Child."  Bells Said Calmly. When She Said Mother Of His Unborn Child, My Heart Skipped. That's Right Baby! You Show Her Who's Boss! Make Your Point Clear The First Time. I Thought About Teaching Trisha A Lesson But Bells Seems To Be Doing A Mighty Fine Job. "All I Have To Do Is Tell My Man That You've Been Harassing Me And He Will Fire You On The Spot. No Questions Asked. So With That Being Said, You Ever Disrespect Me Like That Again, Not Only Will You Be Banned From This Company Indefinitely, But I Will Beat Your Motherfucking Ass! Try Me Bitch! And Say Away From My Man Because I Will Fuck You Up. Got It?" Fuck That Was Hot! Im So Tempted To Pick Her Up And Fuck Her Against The Wall While That Trisha Cunt Watches. Hell, While Everyone Watches! Showing All These Desperate Whores Who The Queen Is Around Here. Then Again.... There Are Men In Here Too And I Really Don't Want To Kill My Employees For Perving On My Woman. It Would Be Bad For Business. I Walk Out Of The Shadows And Approach Them. I Need To Difuse The Situation Before It Gets Worse. I Wouldn't Put It Pass My Princess To Kill This Bitch Now That She's Pregnant. Pregnant Woman Can Get Hormonally Psycho.