↪𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 | 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

(from the episode)

Janghoon: "Who's your favorite one among the cast and why?"

Liri: "I like Heechul. He's funny but doesn't push the jokes too far. I like him because of that. But other than that, I don't exactly have a favorite."

Heechul: *happy noises*

(credits to jupiter-latte_ for the happy noises thing 😂)

-

Heechul: "If you have to serenade someone, which song would you choose?"

Liri: "I would most definitely choose Right Here by Keshi or Painkiller by Ruel. They aren't as cheesy, but get the message across. Just how I like it. "

Heechul: "Oh yeah, I see."

Liri: "But sunbae... Why did you ask?"

Heechul: *nervously sweating*

Hodong: "Come on, Heechul! It'd be rude of you to not answer such an interesting question."

Nahe: "Leave the poor man alone."
*starts laughing as well*

Heechul: "I uh... Was just curious?"

[Running Man] Preview

[Running Man] Liri and Nahe create their own dance challenges

(from the episode)

MC: "What's a recent bizarre dream you had?"

Liri: "I had this silly dream where I was swimming in the veins of a blue whale. It was really weird. "

-

MC: "Who are your role models and how they inspired you?"

Liri: "I really look up to Suga of BTS and G-Dragon. They completely broke the stereotypes of idol rappers. I personally really like Suga because he continued on making music even when it was hard for him, which I really admire. It made me want to keep on going. "

Nahe: "Ah yeah..."

...

Nahe: "Wait. Should I feel offended for not being called?"