𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭

◦◦•●◉✿ Don't skip your training ✿◉●•◦

Activity

[1] Be active!

1.1 It's really motivating to me to see your participation.

1.2 If I see you participating, you'll have more chance to pass the debut auditions and to not be put in adoption.

1.3 It's possible that I will eliminate your trainee from this agency if you don't pass 3 active checks.

1.4 Also please add this book to your library so you get all the updates. And follow this account, if you want, to see all the books about NK Entertainment.

1.5 Don't forget to communicate to me if you change your username or hiatus.

◦•●◉✿ Don't be late ✿◉●•◦

Reservations

[1] You have 3 days before your reservation of skill, sub skill and face claim expires.

1.1 You have three days to submit the form. If you don't, I'll send you a reminder and if I don't get the form before the fourth day, I will delete your reservation.

◦•●◉✿ Don't lie about your age unless you are Choi Yura ✿◉●•◦

Face claims and age gap

[1] The age gap is of 3-4 years.

1.1 Please don't make a 25 years old Huening Kai or an 11 years old Taeyeon. I won't accept trainees who are not realistic.

[2] Don't make titans or dwarfs.

2.1 It's ok that trainees are tall but a 15 years old can't be 190 cm.
And remember that Asian girls usually aren't that tall.
I had to deal with a 179 cm Sakura that is taller than Jimin and Suga and a lot of other male idols. And it was so cringe and uncomfortable to everyone.

2.2 It's ok that some idols are smol, like Chaeyoung, Woozi and Nako. But I don't want everyone to be 131 cm. It's not ok.

2.3 The height limit is 149 - 174 cm for girls and 168 - 188 cm.

2.4 Also, I don't want to see a 149 cm Wonyoung and a 189 cm Jimin.

[3] Please make your trainees healthy.

3.1 If your trainee is 174 cm (like for example, Aisha), don't make her 39 kg. (Aisha is 55 kg)
For God's sake! Do you want this agency to be sued for not treating their trainees well?

[4] I will accept only debuted idols with at least a comeback and with a lot of pictures. I don't use much gifs so they don't matter to me.

4.1 no ulzzangs, models and actors.

4.2 I know some of you might want to use underrated face claims but please don't. I need a lot of material to give your trainee good promotion. You know, like photocards, posters and so on.

4.3 please respect the memory of Kim Jonghyun, Sulli and Goo Hara.

[5] Last but not least. Respect the ethnicities of your trainees.

5.1 I don't want to see a Chinese Nako, a korean Yiren, a Thai Jungkook and a Japanese Ten.

◦•●◉✿ Keep the hq clean ✿◉●•◦

No excessive drama
No Mary/Gary Sues

1. We should all respect each other to make things work. I don't want hate and drama in this household. And please, if I can't update, understand that I have a lot of things to deal with, like school, school and school.

2. The second point is easy: I won't be accepting Mary or Gary Sue. Everyone hates them so if you don't want your trainee to be accepted, don't. make. them. Mary. and. Gary. Sues.

◦•●◉✿ Don't go to the other gender's dorm ✿◉●•◦

Number of trainees you can make

So... You can make max 4 trainees each audition. This means that if you want to make 8 trainees you can make 4 in the first audition, then you'll have to wait for another audition to be opened and you can make other 4 trainees.

◦•●◉✿ Follow all the rules ✿◉●•◦

Password

The password is to tag here or in Wikipedia chapter 5+ friends that might be interested and to write in the form the name of your ultimate bias and the group you stan the most.

𝒬𝓊ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝓈? 𝒫𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ, 𝒻ℯℯ𝓁 𝒻𝓇ℯℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓂ℯ!

𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮