Chapter 11

Ryan's POV

{2 weeks ago}

"Doctor! It's Julie. She woke up." I yell as I run into Doctor Makaz Office. 

He Grabs his clipboard and runs in front of me into Julie's room.        Thank god she is ok.       My wolf says to me.     Yeah, I know. I hope she is ok.       

We run into her room where she is sitting putting her shoes on. "Julie! What are you doing? Lie down. You have to heal." I say while trying to get her to lay down.

"I am ok. Trust me. Mother told me I would be ok when I wake up. I am fine." She says.   

"What?" I said tilting my head to the side. 

"Oh! Right. Ok. You might want to sit down. It's a long story." She says pointing to the seat next to her.

"Doctor Makaz. Could you give us a minute?" I say pointing for him to leave. He nodded his head a walks out.

Julie's POV

"So there you have it. I am the missing princess. And my mother is dead." I say as a feel a tear sneak its way down my face. Ryan puts his arm over my shoulder and pulls me into his embrace. 

"I am so sorry Julie. We actually found that out when we were looking for you. Your DNA showed that you were the King and Queen's child." He says pulling his head away from my neck to look at me.

" Yeah, I guessed as much," I say. I look down at my hands and say "I would like to go to the King. Well, my Father. If he hasn't stopped looking for me, he might be happy to see me. I mean, It has been 17 years."

"Ok. Yeah. Of course. But, I am going with you. And so will Gem and Jaden. If I can hardly let you out of my sight, then they will want to go as well." Ryan says standing up and grabbing my bags. "Now let's get you home." 

Walking into my house was strange. I used to always look around for Rolie (The one who kidnapped Julie) But now, I didn't have to. Knowing what she has done. 

As I walking into the Living room I see most of the pack gathered around, talking about when they think I would wake up and come home. Gem looked over, meeting my eyes, and within seconds, I was in his arms. 

"Julie. Oh, my Goddess. Are you ok? How are you feeling?" He shouts out.

"Gem, I am ok. Trust me. But I won't be if you don't let go. I can't breathe Gem!" I say as he lets go looking my body over to see if I am really ok.  

Throughout the rest of the night Ryan, Gem, and Jaden did not leave my side. They were really protective before the kidnapping, but now, Oh goddess has mercy. I am never going to be alone ever again. 

{Curent time}

"This is so exciting! We are finally done with High School" I say as I jump onto Ryans' back. We were getting ready for Home Coming. I wore a strapless blue dress that had a gradient down the train. I also wore black heels. I felt beautiful.

"Wow. You look amazing Julie" I look around to see none other than my mate. He was in a black tuxedo with a blue tie and handkerchief. He looked like a million dollars. 

He walked up to me and pulled me into a kiss. It wasn't a normal kiss, this kiss was full of passion and love. I pull back and say "Ryan, as much as I would love to stay here and kiss you all day. We the packs are waiting downstairs for their Alpha. Jaden is already down there with Kally." Kally Is Jadens mate. She was to be Luna in a few days. That is exciting. I can't wait to be Luna. I hope Ryan is excited too. 

"I know. I just love kissing you. Oh, you have no clue what you do to me." He says letting go of my waist and grabbing my backpack handing it to me.

"I have a hunch" I tease. I put my backpack on and slip my hand into his. 

Walking back into the house after Home Coming was nice. It was freezing outside. And we were all exhausted. Both packs were staying at my house tonight because no one wanted to drive home. Also because tomorrow we are going to the Castle to see the king, and well, They all wanted to go, I guess they don't trust me by myself. 

The Guys set up mattresses, blankets, and pillows. We all gathered together. I sat with Ryan, Rie sat with Lio, Mai sat with Olie, Jaden sat with Kally, Blaez sat with Shunanie, and everyone else sat next to us. 

The rest of the night we talked and laughed about random things. We played games and watched movies. By 4:00 everyone was passed out except me. All I could think about was meeting my Father tomorrow. What if he doesn't like who I have become. What if he doesn't like Ryan. oh, Goddess, why have you done this to me. 

As I lay there looking at my mate I start to fall asleep. Goddess, please help me tomorrow. and with that, I fell asleep.

Hey...How did you like this chapter..? I know it is short, but that is because I am in trouble and my mom only let me on my computer for 2 hours soooo... Ok, that's all. What do you think about Ryan and Julie? Do you think Julies Father will accept her and her mate? Tehe. Ok Bye Bye, My Moon Pack.