"Hey Kageyama san, why are you staring at a wall?" Hinata asked heading over behind Kageyama.

"This vending machine..." Kageyama started.

"Yeah what about it?" Hinata asked.

"It has Y/N chan's favorite drink, milkis."

"Did you not know that?  She likes to buy those to drink after school on some days."

Kageyama looked over at Hinata, "I'm gonna buy one for her."

"I guess love has softened the great 'King' up a bit," Hinata teased.

Kageyama glared at Hinata in annoyance, "Stop calling me that."

Y/N headed back into her classroom, with Yachi, and sat down in her seat.

"I wonder what this is?" Y/N thought to herself as she looked at the drink on her table.

Yachi moved her chair over to Y/N's table, so they were sharing a table together, "Y/N chan, what's that?"

"I don't know, there's a note on there though." Y/N said, turning the drink around to look at the note.

"Well what does it say?"

Y/N took the sticky note off the can and read out loud, "This is for you boke and there's a happy face at the end.  I can tell that the happy face was from Sho chan, but the other hand writing is different."

"Well that person has interesting penmanship," Yachi said, "do you know anyone that might have the same handwriting?"

"I don't think so, but yes it looks pretty messy."

"I think I have an idea on who it belongs to,"

"Really who is it, cause I want to return this to them."

"If my theory is correct, it's probably Kageyama san because I have a feeling that he likes you as a crush and he is the only other person who hangs out with Hinata san besides us."

"It can't be him though," Y/N said.

"Well why not?"

"I don't know why," Y/N said, as she put her head on the table.

"I guess you're in denial Y/N chan," Yachi said with a giggle.

"I guess I am, but he probably doesn't like me back," Y/N replied, looking over at Yachi, "he's just probably trying his best to be good friends."

"Just watch Y/N chan, I bet that he has feelings for you in that way." Yachi concluded.

Y/N walked out to the front of the school to leave.  Kageyama and Hinata were already there waiting for her to arrive.  She looked at the two standing near the gates and decided to walk a bit faster.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late," Y/N said, approaching the two friends, "Yachi san and I volunteered to brings papers to the office."

"That's alright Y/N chan, you're here now so let's go!" Hinata exclaimed.

The group started to walk away from the school and over to Y/N's house.  Y/N pulled out the sticky note from the lunch break.

"Hey Y/N chan, what's that?" Hinata asked, looking at the piece of paper.

"Oh it's a note I received during lunch break," Y/N replied, "I already know that the happy face was from you, but I'm having a problem finding the other person."

"That's for you to find out," Hinata commented with a slight giggle.

Y/N looked up at Kageyama, who was oddly quiet, "What about you Kageyama san, do you have any idea who gave me this?"

"Um no," Kageyama whispered.

"Hmm okay, I'll think about it later." Y/N said to herself as she tucked the piece of paper into her bag.

The group boarded a train over to a station near Y/N's apartment.  After walking some more, they all made it there.  The group entered Y/N's place and set their things down.

"Are you guys okay with studying at the coffee table?" Y/N asked as she put her things down.

"Yeah I am," Hinata agreed.

"Same with me."

"Okay well you guys should pull out your things now," Y/N said as she sat down, "if you guys need help with something, I guess you guys could ask since I'll be doing my homework."

Everyone started on their homework and studied in silence.  Y/N was listening to music while working on her English essay.  Kageyama and Hinata were doing their geometry homework.

"Hey Y/N chan, I need help with this problem." Hinata called out.

"Sure what is it?"

"I don't know if you still know how to do this since you learned this around two years ago," Hinata said as he handed Y/N his journal, "but I don't know to how find the angle."

Kageyama watched Y/N teach Hinata how to find the answer by using the midpoint theorem.  Y/N was done explaining the work to Hinata as he started to fill everything in.  

"Kageyama san, do you need help with anything?" Y/N asked, since she noticed that he was staring at her.

"Um yeah can you check my work?" Kageyama said as he handed Y/N his notebook.

Y/N nodded and proceeded to check his work.  Throughout the entire work assignment inspection though, Y/N found the handwriting pretty familiar.  She shook it off until she realized where it was from.  She decided to keep it to herself though, mainly because she didn't want to disturb anyone.  The rest of the time, everyone finished up their work and Y/N helped out as much as possible.

"I'll leave now since Nastu chan needs someone at home right now." Hinata said as he put his phone away, "Thanks for helping me too."

"Kay then, bye see you tomorrow!" Y/N exclaimed as she opened to the door to see Hinata off.

Kageyama got up to pack his things up, "I should probably leave too, thanks for the help today by the way."

"Oh yeah you're welcome," Y/N replied with a smile, as she began to opened the door again.

"Can I also have your number?" Kageyama asked as he headed over to the door, "It's for learning purposes."

"Yeah of course, I'll put it in your phone right now." 

Kageyama handed her his phone, "Um thanks."

"Oh I almost forgot, I have to give you something back."

Kageyama looked a bit confused, that was until Y/N handed his phone to him and came back with a can of milkis.

"You don't need to get me things you know."

"Yeah, but I wanted to give them to you so keep it." Kageyama said as he pushed the drink away from him.

"Um okay, I'll keep it but you don't need to get me anything from now on okay?"

Kageyama nodded, agreeing with Y/N.  Things got awkward and silent so Kageyama looked down at Y/N who was looking up at him.

Kageyama gave Y/N a finger flick to her forehead and whispered, "I'll see you tomorrow boke."

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry for the slow update by the way.  I may or may not drop this due to how hard it is to write a Kageyama fan fiction.  Anyways, thank your for your time and happy reading.

- The Author