NINETEEN | Lover Boy

Jotaro was shocked, I had just kissed him!? I was surprised as he kissed back, pushing me against the couch, flipping our positions. Our lips separated as he raised one of his dark eyebrows. "(Y/N)..." He trailed off as he touched his lips. I blushed furiously, not daring to look back at his intimidating cerulean eyes.

"I'm sorry, my body just took control and I-" I said, starting to get a little worried and jittery, but Jotaro shut me up by kissing me. I gasped as he let go of my body with his hands.

"I've been waiting for a long time to do that." He said, as my blush deepened. Seriously? I thought as I averted my eyes from him. "Ever since high school actually." I looked at him in surprise.

"What about your girlfriend?" I said, as he smirked at me slightly. "If you're still dating, that is-"

"It was all an act.." He said, as I widened my eyes. "Mel is actually a good friend of mine who I met during our studies. Don't worry, she's taken." He explained as I slumped back onto the sofa. He gave me a sideways glance with his eyes.

"What does this make us now?" I asked, as I glanced back at him.

"Whatever you'd like us to be." He responded shortly.

"We could go on a date?" I questioned as he nodded, before sighing.

"That sounds perfect."

I smiled, before I leaned onto Jotaro, as he leaned back onto me. I snaked my arms around his muscular physique and hugged him from the side, as I laid my head on his chest. He wrapped one of his arms around me, pulling me inside a cage. We stayed there for a while, relaxing in each other's embrace.

When I was with Jotaro, all my sadness and anxiety washes away, I feel anew. My grief makes me realize that Kakyoin wouldn't have wanted me to cry and grieve over him, and instead appreciate the time I had with him. So that's what I was going to do. Starting from now onwards.

I smiled at Jotaro, as he lightly smirked back at me. I was going to devellop something even more with Jotaro. An unbreakable bond.

______________

I woke up, as my alarm blared through my ears, groaning. I pulled out my phone from my nightstand and checked the time, which was 10:40AM. What a late time to wake up. Today was the day of my well awaited date with the handsome Joestar, Jotaro. A few weeks from Kakyoin's sudden death. I was feeling a bit giddy because for one, I had been preparing an absolutely gorgeous dress, and second, I was just excited about spending time with my crush.

I got up and walked to my bathroom, inhaling and exhaling, before smiling a little bit. My life was just a little incomplete without Kakyoin anymore, but I knew that Jotaro would always be there for me, and I loved him for that.

I fixed up my hair after taking a wonderful warm shower, feeling fresh and clean afterwards. I made sure to apply a light layer of makeup because my facial features were beautiful and perfect just the way they were.

Once I finished, I walked to my closet to get that perfect dress I had found. It was a pretty light blue dress that I had found at a boutique earlier that week. It had a pretty waist and nice straps. I pulled a cute loose white jacket over the dress as coverage, and pulled on some cute sandals for my feet.