TEN | Dreamland

"Well, I mean, he is kind of cute... Or something... He's really nice to me..." You said waving your hands at your suspicious brother.

Your brother dismissed the topic still a bit wary of how you reacted when he brought this boy up. "Well why haven't you told me Kakyoin was back from the dead?"

"He was alive, apparently they brought him to the hospital when he was in critical conditions, and later he sought out help to find his way back here," you said explaining the details of his accident to Shisui, who was nodding in understandment.

"Wow must've been rough on him, anyway let's watch some movies! I'm very excited to watch the new Uchiha movie, I heard it was really good." Shisui said with stars in his big black eyes.

"Sure... But we have to watch Ponyo and My Neighbour Totoro too..." You say with a wink before grabbing blankets and pillows for you two to relax with.

Shisui turned on the TV and clicked on the movie as you all settled in.

______________

'Wow, that movie Shisui recommend was really good...' You thought while drifting off to sleep in your comfortable bed. You had just finished the movies and were ready to sleep. Shisui slept in the guest room which was his old room before he moved out, it was right across from yours.

You were daydreaming about how good looking the Uchihas were, as you drifted off into a deep slumber.

______________

"Mama, I love you!" A young girl said to you. She had dark hair with green highlights and two buns on her head. She had bright blue eyes that shimmered with excitement and a small, cute, smile.

"Jolyne, you need to eat your food." A voice said in the back, coming closer. Now that you realized it you were in a nice big modern house with an ocean view, and you had a daughter apparently.

The voice called out more until you could recognize who it was. It was Jotaro! He looks... Mature. And very handsome. He looks around 27-28 and he wore a white coat with his same double belts as well as a white hat and a turtleneck underneath.

You gazed at him and gave him a warm smile which he returned, his to be less vibrant, almost ghostly, but visible. Your daughter Jolyne bounced around before returning and coming back a few minutes later.

"Hey, Jotaro can I have her for now?" Jotaro nodded before he went outside. Maybe to the ocean? You played with Jolyne and found out how much she resembled her father. A spitting image. Her personality was more lively and nice like yours and you couldn't help but swoon at the cute child.

But then everything went black and you found yourself in a graveyard with a young boy with similar red hair to Kakyoin... What was going on?

"Mom... Dad is dead, and it's all my fault!" He said before bursting into tears. He had the same red hair as Kakyoin, curly and straight. But his eyes were yours, the vibrant (e/c) shone tears glistening.

"Oh hun, Ryo, it's not your fault." You said comforting the child. You thought about what was happening. Was your consciousness telling you which option was better for you? Jotaro or Kakyoin...

In all honesty you didn't want a grieving child you wanted one like Jolyne, very cute and kind, not traumatized like Ryo.

When you looked back at the gravestone, you realized, you realized the name engraved on it was 'Noriaki Kakyoin', Ryo's father. So that means Kakyoin was dead... And somehow our kid is involved.

You kept wondering until you were back in your room, eyes wide. You had woken up remembering nothing that had happened.

______________

You woke up feeling a bit lightheaded as you kept thinking that you forgot something important but dismissed it. Today was a school day so you'd have to get read for it. You slipped on your uniform, tied your hair in a messy bun before putting on your sneakers, and grabbing your bag.

"By Shisui! I'll see you later!" I yelled out to him. He was most likely asleep because of his flight but you decided just to say it if he heard. You heard rustling from upstairs as Shisui came downstairs his hair messy and his clothes loose.

"Bye babes!" He smiled before waving. You nodded affectionately as you smiled as that was a nickname your family used for you especially your brother. You left the house awaiting Kakyoin, but you were met with Jotaro.

He walked past you as you were waiting for Kakyoin, but he stopped and looked at you in confusion. "Aren't you coming?" You shook your head and replied, "I'm waiting for Kakyoin."

"Oh he's sick." You nodded your head before smiling. "Walk with me." His question seemed more demanding but you complied and started your journey with the tall man to your highschool.

After school ended you went to the ocean again with Jotaro and studied with him after that. Exams were coming up, so you needed to set up study sessions now.

"Jotaro, how would you do this one?" You asked looking into Jotaro's deep aquamarine eyes. He pointed his pencil on your paper guiding you through the problem, writing the formula and your eyes lit up.

"Wow, I get it now. Thanks Jotaro!" He smiled a bit. He smiled! You lit up, and smiled back. He then went back to studying. You stared at him for a bit lost in thought about how handsome he looks when he smiles. He also is so nice to you and sweet. You forgot all about Kakyoin, just in a deep train of thoughts on Jotaro.

"Y/N, you're staring." Jotaro said, waking you up from your daydreams. You nodded and started to keep working on your paper. After a few hours you felt a bit drowsy and started to fall asleep. Jotaro noticed as you leaned your head on his broad shoulders.

He picked you up after cleaning up the table and laid you down on your bed, pulling the blankets on top of you. He adjusted the pillows and put you into a more comfortable position.

He them sat down next to your bed starting to fall asleep as well. He then put a small kiss on your forehead and headed out of the house, looking at you sleeping peacefully behind him.

--
I hope you guys liked that chapter, because it was very fun to write! I'm trying to change up my writing style and make it more descriptive and like always tell me stuff I need to improve on! Constructive criticism only!